Cables To Go Velocity™ RCA Audio/Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 1.5-Foot Audio/Video Interconnect Cable
Velocity™ RCA Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer excellent sound quality for today’s audio and home theatre applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum sound compared to ordinary audio cables. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized audio clarity. The low-loss 100% spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding offers protection against noise and interference. The color coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. 24K gold plated heavy duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. RCA Audio Interconnect Cables are used to connect the composite audio signal from the left and right channels on your home theater equipment.
- (3) RCA Male to (3) RCA Male
- Oxygen-free copper wire provides clear audio performance
- 100% Mylar® foil and braid shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction reduces distortion for greater clarity and imaging
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-made 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting sound quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of audio and video
- Short length is ideal for stacked equipment installations
- Made from UL listed wire
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120400073
Mfg Part No: 40007
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.