Cables To Go 25-Foot Ultima HDTV Video CableItem#: C184-29643 | Model#: 29643
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 25-Foot Ultima HDTV Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 25-Foot Ultima HDTV Video Cable
Ultima HDTV Video Cables from Impact Acoustics are specifically designed for digital and next generation, high-definition analog video applications. The Ultima HDTV Video Cables are constructed of three individually shielded, 75-ohm coax cables, which provide a performance connection that maximizes color and image. The cable features 100% shield with an overlapped foil and copper braid. The shield is continues through the connector with a 360-degree solder joint between the cable braid and a copper foil wrap on the HD15 aluminum undermold, providing a shielding solution for a noise-free connection. Constructed with UL listed cable, the Ultima HDTV Video Cable meets the rigid standards of everyday use. Ultima HDTV Video Cables are designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component RGB video, Y/Pb/Pr video and most LCD projectors. These cables are not compatible with computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Note: Your video source must provide a YPbPr component video signal from the HD15 port to use this cable.
- Connectors: HD15 male to RCA male x 3
- Designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component YPbPr video and most LCD projectors
- UL 2919 Listed
- Provides a performance monitor connection that maximizes color and imaging 2
- 4k gold connectors provide maximum resistance to oxidation for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Foil and braid shield for high-resolution images
- Constructed of three individually shielded miniature 75-ohm coax cables
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCC requirements
- Weight: 1.36 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120296430
Mfg Part No: 29643
( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.