C2G Velocity 3ft Velocity S-Video Cable - Video cable - S-Video - 4 pin mini-DIN (M) to 4 pin mini-DIN (M) - 3 ft - double shielded - (29157)Item#: 424570 | Model#: 29157
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $6.00 (38%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 3-Foot S-Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot Velocity™ S-Video Cable
Velocity™ S-Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer vivid picture quality for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum video quality compared to ordinary s-video cables. Low-loss dual 75ohm oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized picture quality. Individually double-shielded wires combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference.The dual coax design carries the Video (Y) signal separate from the Color (C) providing higher resolution and better picture quality. The color coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. S-Video Interconnects connect digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks. In addition to fitting standard 4-pin S-Video jacks, the Velocity S-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktops and notebooks with a TV out jack.
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness you
expect from your S-video component
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-made 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long
lasting sound quality
- Fully molded connecters provide excellent strain relief that keeps your
- Individually double-shielded 75ohm coax wires with overall Mylar® foil
and braid shield reduce unwanted noise and distortion
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Connects digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV
out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or
A/V receiver with S-video input jacks
- Short length is ideal for stacked equipment installations
- Weight: 0.17 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120291572
Mfg Part No: 29157
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.