C2G Velocity 50ft Velocity RCA Audio/Video Cable - Video / audio cable - composite video / audio - RCA (M) to RCA (M) - 50 ft - STP - (29109)Item#: 424565 | Model#: 29109
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $22.00 (33%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 50-Foot RCA Composite A/V Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 29109 Velocity RCA Composite Audio/Video Cable
Velocity™ "RCA" Audio/Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer excellent sound and picture quality. The Cables To Go 29109 Velocity RCA Composite Audio/Video Cable cost-effective high quality cables deliver all the sound and picture performance your system really provides. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foamed PE dielectric are optimized for audio signal transmission. The low-loss 100% foil and spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding protect the delicate signals from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). The 75-ohm coaxial video conductor guarantees a fine pathway for delicate and detailed video signals. The Cables To Go 29109 Velocity RCA Composite Audio/Video Cable color-coded molded connectors and an ultra-flexible jacket allow for easy installation. 24K gold-plated heavy-duty contacts ensure a lifetime of performance.
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of audio and video
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers high-quality audio and video
- 100% foil and OFC shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction of audio conductors fight noise and hum.
- Corrosion-resistant, precision 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- Weight: 4.55 lbs.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120291091
Mfg Part No: 29109
( Length:6, Width:7, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.