Ultra PCI Express x1 Expansion Card Product Details
Ultra 4-Port USB 2.0 PCI Express x1 Expansion Card
Provide more capabilities and functions for your PC using the Ultra 4-Port USB 2.0 PCI Express x1 Expansion Card. It adds high-speed USB connectivity to your PC, providing efficient data-transfers at 480Mbps. It is designed with three ports for external USB devices, one port attaching an internal PC component, and a PCI Express interface to connect the expansion card to the system's motherboard. Provide reliable USB connectivity for your PC. Choose the Ultra 4-Port USB 2.0 PCI Express x1 Expansion Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Three external USB ports; attaches up to three external devices to the PC with high-speed connectivity
- Internal USB port; integrates a component via high-speed USB connection
- PCI Express x1 interface; connects the expansion card to your motherboard
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: U12-41834
UPC No: 022769418346
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:1, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: U12-41834
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.