Barracuda Networks SSL VPN 380VX - Subscription license ( 1 year ) - 50 estimated concurrent users, 2 CPU (BVSV380A1)Item#: 9007295 | Model#: BVSV380A1
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Barracuda BVSV380A1 SSL-VPN 380VX Product Details
Get the 1-year License for Barracuda BVSV380A1 380Vx SSL VPN. The feature-rich Barracuda virtual network security appliance helps you provide your organization’s employees secure access to the internal applications, data, and network resources. With the Barracuda SSL VPN Vx, not only desktop users, but even remote workers can establish a secure connection between their mobile device and your server without facing any risks. Thanks to its hardened platform, this virtual appliance proves to be the perfect replacement for the regular remote access gateways running on software.Easy-to-use UI
Using the SSL VPN Vx only takes connecting to the Internet and opening a web browser. Unlike the regular appliances using VPN technology, the SSL VPN Vx neither involves any complicated settings, nor does it need additional software. On logging in, you get access to a portal of internal web applications or the shared files meant only for the internal resources of your organization. What’s more, advanced applications such as Remote Desktop services or Citrix XenApp are also available to users over Java.Granular Access Control
The powerful engine used for the Barracuda enterprise-ready SSL VPN Vx facilitates selective authorization of traffic for access to internal drives, applications, and intranet. By doing so, you can use discretion for allowing access to approved resources. With the capability of easily integrating with Active Directory, LDAP, and other user databases, it lets you create policies to offer access to specific users and groups.Comprehensive Authentication Mechanism
Securing your organization’s resources is easy with the comprehensive authentication methods provided by this virtual appliance. Offering primary and secondary authentication, the Barracuda SSL VPN Vx provides complete control to the administrator for giving access to users. Including one-time passcodes, security question prompts, RADIUS, hardware tokens, and other mechanisms, the SSL VPN Vx lets you add extra layers of authentication for your business-critical applications. It also has the capability to reverse-proxy Exchange ActiveSync traffic to ensure that Windows servers are kept within the network perimeter.
What it is and why you need it:
- Allows about 50 concurrent users and 2 cores
- Supports users on desktops and mobile devices and even those at a remote location
- Features network file access, intranet web forwarding, and Citrix XenApp and other applications
- Integrates Anti-virus for protection against virus, spyware, and malware
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows phones, and Microsoft Surface devices
Manufactured by: Barracuda Networks
Warranty provided by: Barracuda Networks
Mfg Part No: BVSV380A1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Barracuda Networks logos are registered trademarks of Barracuda Networks. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.