Recycled Bypass Trimmer, 12" Cut LengthItem#: YYAZ-FSK01005452 | Model#: 01-005452
Currently Out Of Stock!
Fiskars® Recycled Bypass Trimmer Product Details
Great for fliers, handouts, invitations and other heavy materials. Trimmer base is made from 100% recycled post-consumer resin. Self-sharpening blades never need replacing. Precision printed scale and grid helps to accurately align projects prior to cutting. Integrated paper clamp holds paper in place while keeping your fingers from touching your project. Blade locks down for safe transportation and storage. Trimmer Board Type: Bypass; Sheet Capacity: 10; Cut Length: 12".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Recycled bypass trimmer made from 100% recycled post-consumer resin.
- Great for fliers, handouts, invitations and other heavy materials.
- Base is made from 100% recycled post-consumer resin.
- Shelf-sharpening blades.
- Precision-printed scale and grid.
- Integrated paper clamp.
- Rubberized feet.
- Lock-down blade.
Manufactured by: Fiskar
Warranty provided by: Fiskar
UPC No: 020335035652
Mfg Part No: 01-005452
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.6700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Fiskar logos are registered trademarks of Fiskar. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.