Visiontek 400326 Radeon HD 3870 Video Card - 512MB GDDR4, PCI Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready, Dual DVI, HDTV, HDMI Support (Refurbished)Item#: V261-3878 | Model#: 400326 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $19.99* After Rebate
Visiontek Radeon HD 3870 512MB Video Card (Refurb) Product Details
Visiontek 400326 Radeon HD 3870 Video Card (Refurbished)
The VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 3870 allows you to experience the power of HD with graphics processing designed for how you work and play. Advance to the next generation of HD game performance and life-like realism thanks to DirectX® 10.1 capabilities and plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU upgradeability. Watch the latest Blu-ray and HD-DVD videos in full 1080p HD - and upscale beyond - without placing huge demands on your CPU. Enjoy break-through efficiency with more processing performance per watt and energy-saving features to help save you money.
HD Gaming in the Next Generation
Advance to the next generation of gaming with incredible performance, life-like graphics and support for the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1. With 320 stream processors and PCI Express® 2.0 support, you're ready for the most demanding titles. And thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX™ upgradeability, it is easy to turbo-charge your 3D performance.
HD Video Beyond 1080p
The latest Blu-ray and HD DVD movies play smoothly at full 1080p and your CPU is unbound for other tasks thanks to the Unified Video Decoder. Enjoy ultimate image quality with resolutions upscaled beyond1080p for the most processing-intensive content. And with a choice of digital outputs, you have more options when enjoying your digital entertainment.
Before you buy - make sure your motherboard is compatible with this video card. For example, PCI Express video cards won't work with motherboards designed only for AGP or PCI video cards, and vice versa. Please read the specifications carefully or call us for expert advice.
- More horsepower
for game playing
Model 4.1 Technology
and HD DVD Support
A Closer Look
- PCI Express® 2.0 - Now you are ready for the most demanding graphics applications
thanks to PCI Express 2.0 support, which allows up to twice the throughput
of current AMD PCI Express cards.
- Incredible performance - You'll be blown away by life-like graphics from the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects.
- 320 stream processors - More than enough horsepower to support the most
demanding graphics applications.
- ATI CrossFireX™ - Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology with up to quad-GPU support.
- Unified Video Decoder - Enjoy the latest Blu-ray and HD DVD movies with
a dedicated hardware video decoder that leaves your CPU unbound to do other
- Ultimate Image Quality - Performance that rivals high end HD-DVD and Blu-ray players on displays with resolutions that exceed 1080p - up to 2560x1600
- Integrated Digital Outputs - Enjoy all your digital content the way you want to, with built-in HDMI and DVI output capability.
- More processing performance per watt - the ATI Radeon™ HD 3870 delivers
up to twice the Gigaflops per watt of previous generations of AMD GPUs.
- Better value- the ATI Radeon™ HD 3870 delivers up to twice the Gigaflops
per dollar of previous generations of high-end AMD GPUs.
- ATI PowerPlay™ Technology- power saving features that reduce power consumption
at idle or during low-usage
- Runs cool and quiet - With a smaller chip designed to use less power, your system can take advantage of high-end Windows Vista® features while running more efficiently and quieter than ever.
- Introducing a breakthrough for the playback of Blu-ray™ and HD DVD discs.
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available
on the motherboard
- 450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power
connector recommended (550 Watt for ATI CrossFireX™ with two 6-pin connectors)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU
for a list of Certified products
- 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive
- For a complete ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD
3870 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX
Bridge Interconnect cable per board (included) are required
- Operating System:
- Windows Vista (all versions)
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows Vista (all versions)
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage. For more information about buying quality refurbished products, click here.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 400326
UPC No: 784090026651
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V261-3878
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.