Night Owl NONB-44500 Surveillance System - 500GB, 4 Cameras, 4 Channels, H.264 Compression, 3G Smart Phone Compatible, 30ft Night Vision, USB, RefurbishedItem#: N247-1110 | Model#: RB-NONB-44500-R |
Night Owl NONB-44500 Surveillance System Product Details
Night Owl NONB-44500 Surveillance System
The Night Owl NONB-44500 Surveillance System is an advanced H.264 smart DVR that allows the user to access it remotely from both the internet via internet explorer and/or select 3G smart cell phones including your Blackberry®,Android®, iPhone® and iPad®. The Night Owl NONB-44500 Surveillance System includes 4 indoor/outdoor night vision cameras with 60ft of cable per camera, a pre-installed 500GB security hard drive and a simple point and click interface all combined into an easy to use H.264 smart DVR. This unit gives you the ability to monitor your home or business remotely, which is a must in today’s environment. Order the Night Owl NONB-44500 Surveillance System today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- The DVR gives you the option when the hard drive is full to either stop recording or overwrite your old footage
- Utilizing Triplex technology the DVR allows you to record, playback and view live video remotely all at the same time
- The 4 indoor/outdoor color cameras provide you with a clear, crisp, and enhanced image at 400 TV lines of resolution
A Closer Look
- H.264 technology delivers stunning video quality at remarkably low data rates. An upgrade to the MPEG4 standard, this ultra-efficient technology gives you excellent results across a broad range of bandwidths, from remote access via internet explorer to remote viewing on your 3G smart phone. H.264 compression also allows you to save more video footage than traditional compression methods thus giving you up to 2 times more storage.
- Having the ability to check on your home or business has never been easier. This smart H.264 DVR will allow you to view all of your cameras remotely on select 3G smart phones. Windows Mobile®, Symbian®, Blackberry® (select models), Android® and iPhone® on 3G networks are all compatible with the NONB-44500.
- This network ready H.264 DVR kit allows you to view and control your system over the internet using Internet Explorer. No matter where you are in the world you can log into your system and watch real time video streams, playback previously recorded files and even backup the system remotely. The network ready feature also turns any computer screen on your network into a live surveillance center. (Ethernet cable included)
- The DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control.
- The NONB-44500 easily connects to your TV for instant viewing. This DVR comes equipped with 2 video outputs so you can connect multiple TV’s. For your convenience we have included a 6ft RCA cable.
- Motion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees.
- Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 1 year of video(1) with its pre-installed 500GB security certified SATA hard drive. The hard drive was specifically designed for DVR’s, and provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video surveillance footage.
- The video search feature will save you time when trying to locate a particular video file. You have the ability to search by time, date and/or event.
- The 4 indoor/outdoor color cameras provide you with a clear, crisp, and enhanced image at 400 TV lines of resolution. The cameras come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that allow you to see in the darkness, up to 30 feet away!
- The built-in USB port allows you to backup your important video footage directly to a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive. (Peripherals not included)
- Utilizing Triplex technology the DVR allows you to record, playback and view live video remotely all at the same time. This ensures that you do not miss any important video footage no matter what you are doing.
- The DVR gives you the option when the hard drive is full to either stop recording or overwrite your old footage. Overwrite mode will automatically delete the oldest file and replace it with newly recorded file. This feature ensures that your DVR records important video footage even when the hard drive has reached its capacity.
- The NONB-44500 displays all four cameras in a quad screen giving you the ability to view all 4 cameras at once. You can also enlarge any camera and view in full screen.
- Password protection ensure only you and authorized users can access the DVR locally or remotely. This includes the ability to start or stop the recording.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Night Owl Security
Warranty provided by: Night Owl Security
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-NONB-44500-R
UPC No: 841808011702
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:7, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 14.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N247-1110
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Night Owl Security logos are registered trademarks of Night Owl Security. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.