Belkin Desktop Dual-Head DVI-D 4-Port KVM Switch - Desktop, 1 Local User, USB, Hot-Key Functionality, Switches Easily between Mac & PC - F1DH104DItem#: 8945632 | Model#: F1DH104D
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Belkin Desktop Dual-Head DVI-D 4-Port KVM Switch Product Details
Belkin Desktop Dual-Head DVI-D 4-Port KVM Switch
The Belkin Desktop Dual-Head DVI-D KVM Switch lets you share up to two high-resolution monitors, keyboard, and mouse with up to four computers, saving space on your desk and reducing equipment clutter. The sleek, new design incorporates a built-in USB 2.0 2-port hub with one of the ports conveniently located on the front. This is perfect for connecting an MP3 player, printer, scanner, or any of your USB devices to the KVM Switch while allowing your connected computers to access them. Sensitive push buttons on the front allow for easy switching, and independent audio-switching means you can play music from one computer while accessing files from another.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports hot-key functionality; for optional switching
- Color-coded Cables; to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation
- Built-in USB 2.0 hub; for connecting your peripherals
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868840863
Mfg Part No: F1DH104D
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.