See more products
- GameCube (5)
- Joysticks & Gamepads (56)
- PC Games (745)
- PlayStation (5)
- PlayStation 2 (150)
- PlayStation 3 (704)
- PSP (103)
- Nintendo DS (662)
- Nintendo DSi (23)
- Nintendo DS Lite (6)
- Nintendo Wii (435)
- XBox (5)
- Xbox 360 (798)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Wii (435)
- Accessories (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (282)
- Wii U (113)
- PS Vita (86)
Nintendo CTRSBAAA 3DS Handheld Gaming System - Glassless 3D Gameplay, Built-In Wireless, Adjustable Stylus, 2GB SD Card, 6 AR Cards, Cradle Charger, AC Adapter, Aqua Blue Item#: ND10-1316 | Model#: CTRSBAAA
Nintendo CTRSBAAA 3DS Handheld Gaming System Product Details
Nintendo CTRSBAAA 3DS Aqua Blue Handheld Gaming System
Introducing the Nintendo CTRSBAAA 3DS Aqua Blue Handheld Gaming System, a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time ever. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes a 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect on compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility for all existing Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games allowing them to be played on the Nintendo 3DS system in 2D.
Like previous handhelds released by Nintendo, the Nintendo CTRSBAAA 3DS Aqua Blue Handheld Gaming System incorporates both an upper and lower LCD display in a clamshell layout. The lower screen features familiar Nintendo touchscreen technology which makes use of the included telescoping stylus that is stored in the unit itself, while the Upper screen features the groundbreaking 3D screen capable of displaying 16.77 million colors in a 800 x 240 Pixel resloution. The top half also holds all 3 of the Nintendo CTRSKAAA 3DS' cameras including the front facing and 2 outer ones all featuring 640 x 480 resolutions with single focus lenses that use the CMOS capture element and an active pixel count of approximately 300,000.
Not to be outdone by its visuals, this Nintendo CTRSBAAA 3DS system features new ways of playing and control. The 3DS has a new circular Analog Pad above the directional pad for precise control on aim or movement. Combined with the touch screen, traditional buttons, camera and microphone input, and advanced motion control of the Motion Sensor and Gyro Sensor, the potential is extraordinary. Every Nintendo 3DS system also comes packed with a 2 GB SD memory card. You can use this SD memory card to store your game saves, 3D photos, and sound recordings created on the Nintendo 3DS system. You can also use it to store games downloaded from the Nintendo eShop. Glass-Less 3D, new controls, augmented reality capability, social and wired like no Nintendo system before it, owning a Nintendo 3DS you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Nintendo 3DS offers a new way to play, 3D without the need for special glasses
- Play 3D games and take 3D pictures with Nintendo 3DS
- The 3D Depth Slider lets your determine how much 3D you want to see
- Connect to a deeper wireless experience with SpotPass and StreetPass, giving you more exclusive content and connecting you with other Nintendo 3DS users
- Complete with an adjustable stylus, 6 AR cards, and fun built-in software such as Face Raiders, Nintendo 3DS Sound, and the Mii Maker application
A Closer Look
3D Screen - This stereoscopic 3D display gives objects within the gameworld a feeling of space and depth that extends far into the back of the screen. This amazing depth of field effect vastly increases the ability to see the position of characters and obstacles in compatible game, making many game experiences even more intuitive for all types of players.
3D Depth Slider - A built-in 3D Depth Slider along the right side of the top display allows you to immediately adjust the intensity of the 3D settings on the Nintendo 3DS system to your liking. The 3D effect can also be turned down completely if the player so chooses. All Nintendo 3DS games and applications can be played in 2D, and look better when played on the Nintendo 3DS than any Nintendo handheld before it.
Motion Sensor and Gyro Sensor - Together these precision built-in features allow for new and unique gameplay mechanics as the 3DS reacts to real-time motion and tilt. Whether players are twisting their systems side to side, or moving it up and down, their motion-compatible Nintendo 3DS games respond instantly.
Circle Pad Analog Control - With the Circle Pad, located above the + Control Pad, Nintendo 3DS offers full analog control in 3D game worlds. Combined with the touch screen, traditional buttons, camera and microphone input, and advanced motion control of the Motion Sensor and Gyro Sensor, the potential is extraordinary.
3D Camera Functionality - Along with a digital camera facing inwards towards the player, the Nintendo 3DS system features two outer cameras positioned along its upper edge when device is open. These two cameras see the world in 3D, much like the human eye, allowing for the creation of 3D photos.
Adjustable Stylus - The adjustable Nintendo 3DS Stylus takes the idea of touch control to a new and even more user-friendly level. Once removed from the holder, the stylus length can be adjusted to your liking with a simple push or pull. Now anyone can achieve the optimum level of comfort while playing games that use the stylus.
Cradle Charging - Dock your Nintendo 3DS system whenever you are not using it in the included Charging Cradle to keep it powered. You can then leave the system on in Sleep Mode while charging, so that it can communicate via the SpotPass feature at any time of day or night.
Wireless Communications - Nintendo 3DS utilizes a frequency of 2.4 GHz, enabling local wireless communication among multiple Nintendo 3DS systems for game play and StreetPass, as well as access to the Internet through wireless LAN access points (supports IEEE802.11 b/g with the WPA/WPA2 security feature).
StreetPass and SpotPass - Set your Nintendo 3DS to Sleep Mode and carry it with you wherever you go to exchange game data like Mii characters, high scores, and custom characters with other users you pass on the street while SpotPass lets the Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players.
- Nintendo 3DS system (Aqua Blue)
- Nintendo 3DS charging cradle
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
- 1 Nintendo 3DS stylus
- 2 GB SD Memory Card
- 6 AR cards (view the cards using the outer cameras to play supported AR games)
- Quick-Start Guide
- Operations Manual
- Size (when closed): 2.9" high, 5.3" long, 0.8" deep
- Weight: Approximately 8 ounces (including battery pack, stylus, SD memory card)
- Upper 3D Display: 3.53" (3.02" wide x 1.81" high) with 800 x 240 pixel resolution, range of 16.77 million colors and 400 pixels are allocated to each eye to enable 3D viewing
- Lower Screen: 3.02" (2.42" wide, 1.81" high) with 320 x 240 pixel resolution and range of 16.77 million colors
- Cameras: 3 (2 facing out, 1 facing in), each with 640 x 480 resolution capability; single focus lenses using the CMOS capture element; active pixel count is approximately 300,000 pixels
- Wireless Functionality: 2.4 GHz, supporting IEEE802.11 b/g with the WPA/WPA2 security features
- Input Controls: A/B/X/Y Button, + control pad, L/R button, START/SELECT, Circle Pad (enabling 360-degree analog input), Touchscreen, embedded microphone, Camera, Motion sensor, Gyro sensor
- Other Input Controls: 3D Depth Slider (enabling smooth adjustment of the 3D level effect), HOME (HOME button brings up the HOME menu), Wireless switch (can disable wireless functionality even during game play), POWER button
- Parental Controls: Enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc
- System Transfer: Enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system
- Built-in Software Includes: The Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc
- Connector: Game Card slot, SD Card slot, Cradle connector, AC adapter connector, Audio jack (stereo output)
- Sound: Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen (supports virtual surround sound)
- Stylus: Telescoping stylus (approximately 3.94" when fully extended)
- Electric Power: AC adapter (WAP-002 [USA]). Nintendo 3DS Battery Pack (lithium ion battery) [CTR-003]
- Approximate Charge Time: 3.5 hours
- Approximate Battery Duration: 3-5 hours (3DS software), 5-8 hour (DS software and/or with lowered brightness settings)
- Game Card: Nintendo 3DS Game Card. The size is approximately the same as Nintendo DS Game Card
|Game Platform||Nintendo 3DS|
Warranty provided by: Nintendo
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CTRSBAAA
UPC No: 045496719227
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 6, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ND10-1316
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Nintendo logos are registered trademarks of Nintendo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.