Sony BDV-E570 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System - 1080p, HDMI, 3D Playback, Internet Access, Wi-Fi Enabled, Quick Start, FM Tuner, 1000 Watt, Remote ControlItem#: S196-2010 | Model#: BDVE570
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sony BDV-E570 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System Product Details
Sony BDV-E570 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
Experience Full HD 1080p and powerful 5.1 channel HD surround sound with the Sony BDV-E570 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System. This great system minimizes movie wait times with a Quick Start feature so you can begin watching faster than ever. Wirelessly stream a wide variety of movies, TV episodes, videos and music from internet sources such as Netflix, Amazon on Demand, Pandora, Slacker, YouTube and more. Plus with the Sony BDV-E570 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System you can wirelessly access music, videos and photos stored on compatible DLNA devices (like a PC) over your home network.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Sony BDV-E570 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater 5.1 channel HD surround sound system.
- 3D Blu-ray Disc with Full HD 1080p playback allows you to Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD 1080p.1
- Supports standard Blu-ray Disc movies in high definition and upscales DVDs to near HD quality.
- Wi-Fi Enabled so you can easily connect to your wireless broadband network.
- BRAVIA Internet Video allows you to instantly stream a wide variety of movies, TV episodes, videos and music from a large selection of entertainment apps including: Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Slacker, etc...
- Quick Start/Quick Load feature so you can begin enjoying your entertainment faster. than ever.
- Stream music, videos and photos from compatible DLNA devices (like a PC) using your home network.
- USB Input lets you listen to your favorite music or share your home videos or photos on the big screen by connectijng your iPod, digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device.
1) 1080p playback requires HDMI™ cable (sold separately) and HDTV with equivalent display capability. Wireless connectivity requires home network with an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended) and internet connection. Firmware update required for 3D playback. 3D viewing requires 3D content, 3D HDTV and a high speed HDMI™ cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection. Other 3D accessories (including 3D glasses) may also be required for 3D viewing.
A Closer Look For Sony BDV-E570
Specifications For Sony BDV-E570
- Audio Formats: Dolby TrueHD, dts-HD, LPCM (2ch/5.1ch/7.1ch)
- Video Formats: AVC-HD, BD-R/ RE, BD-ROM, BDAV/BD-R v1.0, BDAV/BD-RE v2.0, BDMV/BD-R v2.0, BDMV/BD-RE v3.0, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW-/R, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG.
- Bravia Sync: Yes
- Cabinet Material: Wood
- Cutoff Frequency: 20-200Hz
- Rated Impedance: 3ohm
- Speaker Unit: 180mm
- Woofer Unit: 55mm x 80mm
- HDMI" Features: x.v.Color
- S-Air Wireless: Yes
- Tuner Band: 20 FM Memory Presets
- BD: HD 24Hz to 60Hz conversion
- DVD Upscaling: Yes (HDMI 720p/1080i/1080p)
- HDMI Connection: Yes
- Analog Audio Input(s): 2 (AUDIO TV)
- Coaxial Audio Input(s): 1 (Sat/Cable)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Output(s): 1
- Composite Video Output(s): 1
- D.C.A.C. (Auto Calibration): Yes (Mono Mic.)
- DIGITAL MEDIA PORT: Yes (1)
- HDMI" Connection Output(s): 1 (Upscale to (1080p) for DVD)
- Headphone Jack: Yes (3.5mm @Surround Unit)
- Optical Audio Input(s): 1(TV)
- Speaker Terminal: 2 (Front); 1 (Center); 2 (Surround); 1 (Subwoofer)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BDVE570
UPC No: 027242780750
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:17, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 35.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S196-2010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.