BAFO USB Cable Product Details
The BAFO's Direct-LinQ, USB file transfer cable is a unique cable allowing you to easily connect two computers with USB ports and instantly transfer files at great speed. The Direct-LinQ USB cable is your fast solution for peer-to-peer file transfer between two computers via the USB port. The cable provides true plug-and-play capability while transferring files at much greater speed than traditional file transfer products via serial or parallel port, up to 6M bits/sec can be achieved.
Direct-LinQ comes with an application program, a Windows Explorer-like user interface, provides drag-and-drop user friendly interface to transfer files. You simply plug in the Direct-LinQ cable and install the application software into your PC.
- USB specification revision 1.1 compliant
- Single cable solution for files transfer, High-speed data transfer rate up to 6M bits per second
- Drag-and-drop user friendly interface. Includes print function for remote files, power management and remote wake-up functions
Minimum System Requirements: Mac: iMAC, G3, G4, iBook; Available USB port; CD-ROM drive; MAC OS 8.5, 8.6, or 9.0; PC: IBM PC 486DX4-100 MHz or higher or compatible system; Available USB port; CD-ROM drive; Windows 95 OSR2.1 or Windows 98 or Windows 2000
Manufactured by: BAFO Technologies
Warranty provided by: BAFO Technologies
Mfg Part No: BF-100C
UPC No: 800991000023
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B133-1016
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- BAFO Technologies logos are registered trademarks of BAFO Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.