BAFO USB 1.1 to Serial Adapter
The BAFO USB-Serial adapter device provides a simple and easy way to connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) into Serial port interfaces. With the advantage of USB port, users have the capability to utilize the peripheral with serial port interface in an easy to use environment such as plug and play & hot swap function. This adapter is designed for ideal connections to Cellular Phone, Digital Camera, Modems or ISDN terminal adapter with over 1Mbps data transfer rate.
The USB-Serial adapter and software drivers are capable of providing a no-firmware-change feature that enable USB interface to be transparent to serial port peripherals with minimum modifications.
- USB Specification Rev. 1.1 compliant
- Support the RS232 Serial interface
- Over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Support remote wake-up and power management
Minimum System Requirements IBM PC 486DX4-100 MHz CPU or higher or compatible system; Available USB port; CD-ROM Drive; Windows 98 or 2000
USB-Serial adapter (DB25 ), USB type A to type B cable
- Software: USB-Serial driver on CD-ROM
- User's Manual
Manufactured by: BAFO Technologies
Warranty provided by: BAFO Technologies
UPC No: 800991002638
Mfg Part No: BF-800
( Length:10, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- BAFO Technologies logos are registered trademarks of BAFO Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.