TROY SecureRx Upgrade Kit - printer upgrade kit Product Details
Microprinting can be used to prevent unauthorized copying of prescriptions. When using this very small font, which is readable when viewed at five times magnification or greater, it will appear illegible when copied.
TROYmark is a unique watermark of user defined variable data, printed diagonally across the back of each prescription. With fields such as the patient name drug being prescribed and quantities this intelligent anti-tampering technology helps to verify that each prescription has not been altered.
Product Type: Printer upgrade kit
Designed For: HP LaserJet P4015dn, P4015n, P4015tn, P4015x
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: TROY Group
Warranty provided by: TROY Group
Mfg Part No: 02-22838-001
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TROY Group logos are registered trademarks of TROY Group. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.