Samsung 50" HDTV DLP Product Details
Spectacular DLP Value!
Samsung 50-in. Widescreen HDTV
With Digital Cable Ready Tuner.
Whatever you want to watch, this stunning 50-inch DLP TV by Samsung is ready. This gorgeously styled television features stunning 1280 x 720p resolution, breathtaking 2500:1 contrast and an incredible array of leading edge digital innovations to ensure a phenomenal viewing experience. The Samsung Model HL-R5087W offers a host of connections for DVD, DTV, and HDTV. And it's even Digital Cable Ready, so you can enjoy digital cable without an additional box or remote! There's also never any risk of burn-in or screen aging with DLP TV by Samsung, so you can be sure of years of worry-free enjoyment. Best of all, everything looks better on a DLP TV by Samsung. Its exclusive Digital Natural Image engine (DNIe™) picture enhancement technology ensures a bright, crisp image from every source.
Cinema Smooth Light Engines
Cinema Smooth 720p Light Engine
Faster Color Wheel
Next generation DLP chips from Texas Instruments
Advanced Picture Quality
Samsung’s DNIe –
Digital Natural Image Engine
A Closer Look
- 50" DLP™ (Digital Light Processing ) TV
- Built-In Analog/Digital Tuner (NTSC/ATSC)
- Digital Cable Ready (DCR) with CableCARD™ Slot
- Samsung's latest-generation DNIe™ video enhancer
- Cinema Smooth Film-Mode 3:2 Pull Down
- AnyNet™ System Control Solution
- Purely digital HDTV connections - HDMI
- No Burn-In or Screen Aging
- 30-Watt Audio System with Built-In Speakers
- HDMI, Component Video, S-Video Inputs and more
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
UPC No: 036725250871
Mfg Part No: HL-R5087W
This Product is Oversized
( Length:59, Width:61, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 167.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 400pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.