Asus A8N-VM CSM Product Details
AMD Flagship MicroATX Motherboard
A8N-VM CSM provides rich multimedia features for entertainment and advanced specifications for performance. Its unprecedented integreated video quality, Dual VGA out(DVI-D & RGB), HD audio, TV out interface(with optional TV out module) and 1394a support make it as the best platform for the multimedia PC. On the other hand, its powerful specifications, such as AMD Athlon X2 CPU support, dual channel DDR 400, PCI-Express arcitechture, Gigibat LAN, and SATA II RAID 5 are supplied for the advanced users who want computing power most.
A Closer Look
The A8N-VM CSM provides 4 DIMM sockets using 184-pin DDR with a total capacity of up to 4GB. You can install DDR 266/333/400MHz Memory.
The A8N-VM CSM fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The A8N-VM CSM includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133.
The A8N-VM CSM comes with an ADI AD1986A audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio.
ATA RAID Support
The A8N-VM CSM supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3Gb/s.
- Asus A8N-VM CSM NVIDIA Socket 939 MicroATX Motherboard
- Users Manual
- Drivers & Utilities CD
- Ultra DMA 133/100/66 cable
- 2 SATA cable
- 2 SATA power cable
- IDE cable
- FDD cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- AMD Athlon 64 Product Brief
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Datasheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Power and Thermal Data Sheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Thermal Design Guide
- AMD Non-Boxed Manufacturer Limited Warranty Information
- Asus A8N-VM CSM Manual
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: A8N-VM CSM
UPC No: 610839132454
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.