Globe-Weis® Treated Fastener Folder Product Details
Keep projects organized with sturdy manila classification folders. Ideal for schools, hospitals and medical settings, an antimicrobial compound resists the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Antimicrobial coating resists the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Size: Legal.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Classification folder resists the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Divide paperwork into manageable sections with classification folders.
- Antimicrobial compound resists the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Strong and sturdy manila stock.
- Tabs help keep folders organized.
Manufactured by: Cardinal
Warranty provided by: Cardinal
Mfg Part No: 29534AM
UPC No: 078973095347
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-GLW29534AM
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cardinal logos are registered trademarks of Cardinal. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.