Crestron Electronics Digital Graphics Engine 100 - Local and Remote Annotation, Multi-Touch Support, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB Flash, Ethernet - (DGE-100)Item#: 13739097 | Model#: DGE-100
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Digital Graphics Engine 100 - DGE-100 Product Details
Digital Graphics Engine 100
The Digital Graphics Engine 100 easily transforms an HD touch screen display into an advanced Crestron® controller. Featuring Crestron Smart Graphics™ technology, the DGE-100 provides for a creation of a completely new custom graphical environment that combines advanced controls for audio & video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other functions with dual-window video display, annotation, audio feedback, and web browsing capability. Its low-profile, surface-mountable design allows for a discreet installation behind a flat-panel display, under a table, or inside a lectern or equipment rack. The on-screen menu capability grants an alternative to touch screen control, as it enables a complete customized control menu to appear on any TV or video display, with simple navigation provided using the same Crestron handheld remote that’s controlling the TV. This graphics engine device comprises of array of features and capabilities like HD Streaming Video, HDMI Input, HDCP Support, Web Browsing, Multi-touch Support, On-screen Keyboard, Built-in Annotation, and many more. So, get going by placing an order for this Digital Graphics Engine 100 at the earliest of time!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- HDMI Input; allow a local HD video source to be connected and displayed
- HDCP Support; ensures seamless compatibility with content-protected DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, broadcast TV, and many more
- Multi-Touch; easy browsing of web pages using multi-touch gestures
- 1080p Support; ensures that visuals appear in high scale resolution
Manufactured by: Crestron Electronics
Mfg Part No: DGE-100
( Length:12, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crestron Electronics logos are registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.