LSI LSI00214 3ware SAS 9750-8i Storage Controller Card - 8 SATA+SAS Channel, PCI-Express 2.0 (x8), SATA III (6Gb/s), SAS 2.0, RAID (0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60), 512MB DDR2 Cache, Low Profile, SSD SupportItem#: L505-8714 | Model#: LSI00214
Currently Out Of Stock!
LSI 3ware SAS 9750-8i Storage Controller Card Product Details
LSI LSI00214 3ware SAS 9750-8i Storage Controller Card
Give your computer the capability to control multiple hard drives at one time with the LSI LSI00214 3ware SAS 9750-8i Storage Controller Card. This Storage Controller Card basically takes it upon itself to process all of your hard drives, and also extends the limit of the allowable storage devices. The LSI LSI00214 3ware SAS 9750-8i Storage Controller Card has eight channels for SATA and SAS hard drives. With a PCI-Express 2.0 interface, the ports of the controller card have high-speed SATA III 6Gb/s interfaces for SATA hard drives, and SAS 2.0 for the SAS HDDs. The 512MB DDR2 Cache provides your system with an exceptional buffer, paving the way for a better and smoother workflow. The LSI LSI00214 3ware SAS 9750-8i Storage Controller Card also supports the latest SSDs so don't think twice; grab one now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 SATA+SAS Channel; allows you to connect and manage 8 HDDs simultaneously
- PCI-Express 2.0 (x8); fast-speed motherboard interface for faster operations
- SATA III 6Gb/s; for the SATA drives, makes saving/retrieving operations perform with utmost quality
- SAS 2.0; this interface for SAS hard drives provides a seamless and reliable data connection
- 512MB DDR2 Cache; superb buffer for interruption-free workability
- SSD Support; accommodate the latest line of storage devices, Solid State Drives
Manufactured by: LSI Logic
Warranty provided by: LSI Logic
UPC No: 830343001514
Mfg Part No: LSI00214
( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- LSI Logic logos are registered trademarks of LSI Logic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.