QNAP TS-419PII-US Turbo NAS - Marvell 2.0GHz, 512MB, 3.5", 4x Bays, USB 2.0, RJ-45, eSATA (TS-419PII-US)Item#: Q160-1044 | Model#: TS-419PII-US
QNAP TS-419PII-US Turbo NAS Product Details
QNAP TS-419PII-US Turbo NAS
Upgrade your network with the versatile storage, sharing, and backup solution of the QNAP TS-419PII-US Turbo NAS. This network-attached storage delivers an efficient and reliable performance; 109MB/s download speed and 75MB/s upload speed-under a Windows® network setup. Utilizing the data striping and parity capabilities of the instilled RAID 5 configuration, expect seamless file management and sharing in a cross-platform network. The TS-419PII-US also delivers secure backup systems (local backup, remote backup, cloud backup) for the connected computers, and thanks to the MyCloudNAS service, it makes media applications and publishing easier over the Internet. The device can accommodate four 3.5in or 2.5in SATA II HDDs/SSDs with a maximum raw storage capacity of 12TB, and is supported by a Marvell 2.0GHz CPU, 512MB of DDR3 RAM and a 16MB flash memory. For an effective network storage solution, choose the QNAP TS-419PII-US Turbo NAS.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 12TB Maximum raw storage capacity; provides a very large space
- RAID 5 configuration; delivers higher performance in data management, sharing, and transfers, especially on the Internet
- MyCloudNAS service; makes accessing media applications and publishing contents over the net much easier
- Four hot-swappable trays; they accommodates any 3.5in or 2.5in SATA II SSDs or HDDs in an easy installation and removal setup
- Two RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports; enables easy network access and data sharing and transfers on the web
- Two eSATA port; connects the NAS to the main computer system
- Four USB 2.0 ports; supports USB printers, disks, pen, drives, USB hub, UPS, etc.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
UPC No: 885022002108
Mfg Part No: TS-419PII-US
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 10.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.