Kaspersky Small Office Security WS&Serv 5User Product Details
Kaspersky Small Office Security WorkStation & Server 1Yr 5 Users
The Easiest Way to Secure Your Business is Kaspersky Small Office Security! Kaspersky Small Office Security is the only product on the market specifically designed to meet the unique security requirements of your small office environment. With award-winning Internet threat protection, a host of protection tools for your digital assets, and a unique central management center, it delivers premium PC security that’s incredibly easy to manage. With Kaspersky Small Office Security, you can stay focused on your business knowing your systems, data, and reputation are always safe.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Easiest Way to Secure Your Business
- Award-Winning Protection – Be completely confident knowing that your business and data are safe from all known and emerging Internet threats.
- Easy, Central Management – One PC manages the security of all your PCs and servers: run scans, updates, and backup tasks; fix security issues; remotely manage your employees’ access to the Internet; and update security licenses.
- Employee Web-Access Management – Remotely manage your employees’ use of the Internet, limiting their access to PCs, websites, applications, games, social networking, and file downloads.
- Scheduled, Automatic Backup – Protect your business and customer data against theft, loss, and corruption by running automatic backup schedules for every PC and primary server in your office.
- Encrypted File Vaults – Protect your highly-sensitive data by easily creating password protected, encrypted file “vaults” that can be securely shared via email and USB drive.
- PC Clean-Up Tools – Keep your systems running smoothly and securely by deleting unnecessary temp and log files, registry entries, browser and application caches, and Recycle Bin.
- Essential Server Security – Centrally manage the security of your file server, print server, or any other application to ensure there are no disruptions to your business.
- Maximizing Productivity – Small, frequent updates and intelligent, behind-the-scenes scanning keep your systems running at maximum performance and help your employees stay focused and productive
- Free Technical Support – Free North American-based technical support is available via telephone, email, and online chat.
The Internet, email and other forms of electronic communications have become a core part of daily life for every business. Viruses that were once an annoyance have given way to complex blends of malicious code specifically designed to steal information, otherwise known as 'crimeware': malicious code created for the purpose of making money illegally. Criminal organizations focus on harvesting enough personal information to steal people's identities, and they do this over the Internet. Their primary target is the data companies keep on their customers. It often contains bank or credit card details.
If your business uses the Internet, then you need Kaspersky Small Office Security. Hourly updates and the security industry's highest detection rates keep you safe online and ensure that emails and online content remain malware free, maintaining the integrity of your valuable and sensitive data.
Kaspersky Small Office Security constantly monitors for suspicious behavior. Once malicious behavior is detected the process is blocked and any changes made by the malicious code are rolled back. Your system is clean and your original data intact.
A Closer Look At Kaspersky Small Office Security
- 500 MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM drive (for installation via CD)
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Manufactured by: Kaspersky Lab Inc.
Warranty provided by: Kaspersky Lab Inc.
Mfg Part No: KOS905121
UPC No: 736211057440
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K110-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kaspersky Lab Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Kaspersky Lab Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.