Cutting-edge in both design and performance, this model offers unmatched versatility and ease of navigation—working independently or with your PC. SmartPaste lets you print labels from text copied from computer documents. Ten-label memory plus dynamic memory that automatically saves the last 15 labels. Includes six different kinds of bar-coding capabilities. Doubles as a clock/calendar in stand-by mode; on-screen date/time (when connected to AC adapter) can be printed on labels. Customize your labels with your choice of seven fonts, five sizes, 13 styles, seven backgrounds and six box styles. Uses D1 tape. QWERTY-style keyboard and two-line, 16-character LCD display. Compatible with Windows® 98, 2000, Me, XP and Mac® 10.2.8, 10.3.x and 10.4.x. Uses six AA batteries (sold separately) or AC adapter (included). Also includes 3/4" black-on-white starter tape, USB cable, software and manual. Tape Size: 1"; 1/2"; 1/4"; 3/4"; 3/8"; Number of Printed Lines: 5.000; Display Characters x Display Lines: 16 x 2; Memory: 10 Label.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- LabelManager 450 PC-connectable thermal print label maker with SmartPaste feature, dynamic 15-label memory, six bar-coding capabilities, date stamp function, QWERTY-style keyboard, two-line 16-character LCD display, five-line printing and multiple customizing options.
- Works independently or with your PC.
- SmartPaste lets you print labels from text copied from computer documents.
- Dynamic memory saves the last 15 labels.
- Includes six different kinds of bar-coding capabilities.
- Date/time stamp function.
- Customize your labels with your choice of seven fonts, five sizes, 13 styles, seven backgrounds and six box styles.
- Uses D1 tape.
- QWERTY-style keyboard and two-line, 16-character LCD display.
- Auto tape cutter.
Manufactured by: Sanford
Warranty provided by: DYMO
Mfg Part No: 18126
UPC No: 071701181268
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10536521
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sanford logos are registered trademarks of Sanford. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.