Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone Product Details
SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone
Revolutionary voice quality and clarity from up to 20 feet away!
Have you ever wasted time on inefficient conference calls by continuously having to repeat yourself or shout into the phone to be heard? Well, Polycom has a revolutionary solution. The next generation of conference phones is here!
The SoundStation VTX 1000 enables you to speak naturally from 2 feet to 20 feet away from the microphone, so those on the remote end of the call can hear you clearly – leading to increased productivity, faster decision making, a higher competitive advantage, and much happier conference call participants.
As the world’s first high-fidelity, wideband conference phone, the SoundStation VTX 1000 covers the full range of the human speech spectrum, making every voice, word, and syllable crystal clear – you’ll think you were all in the same room! It’s like going from black-and-white to color TV.
And, you can download new software for additional features and functionality simply by dialing a number right from your SoundStation VTX 1000 – that’s built-in investment protection!
Now is the time to experience the SoundStation VTX 1000. It's the perfect solution for any size conference room and will provide full room coverage for a 54' x 40' room.
Your business can't afford to use yesterday's technology and be stuck with yesterday's problems.
- Size: 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in; (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Power: 22VDC nominal; supplied by interface module
- Display: High-resolution backlit graphical LCD
- Caller ID: Bellcore type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
- Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys 3 content-dependent soft keys including redial, hold
- Console Loudspeaker: Frequency response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz in narrowband mode, 80 Hz to 7 kHz in wideband mode Volume: adjustable to 89 dB (peak) volume at 0.5 meters
- Treble/Bass Controls: Adjustment range: ± 6 dB
- Console Microphones: 3 cardioid microphones 80 Hz - 7 kHz
- Console Interface: RJ-45: proprietary P8 interface to interface module; RJ-11: 32 Mbps serial link for future expansion; 2 EX microphone connections
- Acoustic Clarity Technology – Allows simultaneous natural conversation – the industry’s best full-duplex
- Unparalleled room coverage – Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
- Revolutionary voice quality – The world’s first phone to deliver wideband voice over ordinary telephone lines; it’s like going from black and white to color TV!
- Built-in investment protection – The world’s first conference phone that allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary telephone line to add new features and applications. Ask about our SharedCare Plus Program
- Maximum configuration flexibility – Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications including external speakers
- Easy to install/easy to use – Start conferencing in minutes!
- Easy integration – With Polycom Vortex installed room systems, Polycom VSX 7400 and VSX 8400 video conferencing solutions and Global Management System
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-07300-001
UPC No: 610807033271
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:6, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 7.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3056
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.