Belkin 100-Foot Cat5e Lan UTP Patch Cable - BlueItem#: B20-6000 BU100 | Model#: A3L791-100-BLU
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Belkin 100-Foot Cat5e Lan UTP Patch Cable Product Details
Great Cable for Connecting LAN Hardware Destinations
Blue in color and 100 ft in Length. What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868125274
Mfg Part No: A3L791-100-BLU
( Length:2, Width:6, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.