Sabrent SBT-USC6M USB 2.0 to 9-pin Serial Adapter Cable - 6 ft, For Cell Phones, PDA's, Cameras, Modems, Supports Remote Wake-up and Power Management, Supports Automatic Handshake Mode - SBT-USC6MItem#: 8329321 | Model#: SBT-USC6M
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Sabrent 6' ft USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable Product Details
Sabrent SBT-USC6M USB 2.0 to 9-pin Serial Adapter Cable
The Sabrent SBT-USC6M USB 2.0 to 9-pin Serial Adapter Cable is your ideal solution for transferring data from cell phones, PDAs, Cameras, or modems. You can use this Sabrent SBT-USC6M USB 2.0 to 9-pin Serial Adapter Cable to provide connectivity between USB and a traditional RS-232 serial port. Plus, it is easy to install so transferring data is a breeze. Get the Sabrent SBT-USC6M USB 2.0 to 9-pin Serial Adapter Cable right about now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Sabrent USB 2.0 to 9-pin Serial Adapter Cable; for transferring data from RS-232 serial port to USB devices
- Compatibility; designed to work well with compatible cell phones, PDAs, Cameras, or modems
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Full Compliance with USB specification v1.1
- Supports the RS 232 Serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Supports up to 1 Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- 6 Ft. Length
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Easy Installation
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
UPC No: 0188218000262
Mfg Part No: SBT-USC6M
( Length:4, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.