See more products
- InkJet Printers (166)
- Laser Printers (514)
- Wireless Printers (23)
- Dot Matrix Printers (64)
- Label Printers (31)
- Other Printers (130)
- Ink / Toner Supplies (9471)
- Copiers (3)
- Fax Machines (23)
- Laminators/Binders (151)
- Shredders (61)
- Scanners (515)
- Ink & Toner Finder (0)
- New Arrivals (1)
- Printer Accessories (2323)
- Printer Cables (90)
Wasp WPL305 TT Printer Product Details
WPL305 Desktop Thermal Printer
Wasp Technologies is proud to announce the addition of the fastest, most user-friendly, and reliable desktop thermal printer in its class. The WPL305 prints at speeds up to 5 inches per second at 203 dpi print resolution. Ships standard with two megabytes of operating DRAM, one megabyte of FLASH memory & Parallel, USB, RS232 connectivity.
Easy installation & media loading will have you printing in minutes. Optional upgrades such as peel & present, label cutter, additional memory cards, and Ethernet connectivity make the WPL305 one of the most versatile thermal printers of its kind. WPL305 thermal printers are CE, FCC, TUV, & UL certified.
- Resolution: 203 dpi.
- Max. Print Width: 108 mm.
- Max. Print Length: 1000 mm ( .39” )
- Ribbon Capacity: 300 meter with 1” core. (Max. OD 67 mm)
- Printing Speed: 2, 3, 4 and 5 ips.
- Peeler function: 2, 3 ips
- Printing Method: Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing.
- Structure: Double-walled plastic
- Dimension: Standard Model: 314mm(L) x 213mm(W) x 188mm(H)
- Operation: Panel One push switch, and one indicator LED (Green, Orange, Red).
Transmissive sensor (offset 6 mm from liner edge)
Reflective sensor (position adjustable)
Head open micro switch.
Ribbon end sensor
1M byte Flash memory
2M bytes DRAM
RS-232C (max baud rate, 19,200 bps)
AC input: 100-240V universal auto switching power supply
- DC output: 24V 3.75A.
- Font Type: 8 alpha-numeric bitmap fonts, and 1 true type font
- Rotation: 0, 90,180 and 270 degrees.
- Symbology Formats
1D: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128UCC, Code128 subsets A.B.C, Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN and UPC2(5) digits add-on, MSI, PLESSEY, POSTNET, CPOST 2D: PDF-417, Maxicode, and DataMatrix.
- Command Set: WPL
- Operation Temperature: 5_ ~ 40_.
- Relative Humidity: 25% ~ 85% (Non Condensing).
- Storage Temperature: -40_ ~ 60_.
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing).
- Dimensions: 12.36" x 8.38" x 7.40"
A Closer Look
- Thermal transfer or Direct Thermal printing
- Compact design
- Easy media supplies loading
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5 inches per second print speed
- 2 Megabytes DRAM standard, 1 Megabyte Flash
- 4.25" print width
- Windows print driver
- Parallel, RS232 serial, & USB connections Standard
- Optional eight (8) inch external media loader (8"OD Label Stock Required)
- Optional factory installed cutter
- Optional factory installed Peel & Present
- Optional ZPL/EPL emulations
- Light to medium-duty printing
Benefits vs. Other Printers
- Smaller, less space required
- Less expensive
- Thermal transfer and Direct Thermal features allows for greater printing flexibility
- Bar coding
- All Office
- Small Grocery Stores
- Inventory Control
- Tool rooms
- Shipping & Receiving
- Work in Progress
- Shelf Labeling
- Product Labeling
- Point of Sale
|Print Method||Thermal Transfer|
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
Mfg Part No: 633808402006
UPC No: 633808402006
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 10.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-H11870
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.