Mercury KVM266PM-U w/Duron 1.6GHz Product Details
Big Savings Bundle!
Mercury Socket A Mobo & Duron 1.6GHz CPU.
This big savings bundle pairs the speed of Mercury with the power of AMD to create a fabulous foundation for a great all-around system. Click this terrific offer into your shopping cart and you’ll receive the Mercury VIA KM266 Pro mainboard along with an AMD Duron 1.6GHz processor for our unbelievably low price. The Mercury VIA KM266 Pro motherboard accommodates CPUs at FSB333 and supports 6-channel audio, 64MB shared onboard video, fast Ethernet LAN, VGA, 2 DDR modules up to 2GB system memory, CNR, USB 2.0. This splendid microATX motherboard also features innovative power connectors for an ATX power supply. What a bundle! A fantastic Socket A motherboard plus the fast, powerful AMD Duron 1.6GHz processor. Together for an outrageously low price. Enjoy big savings and top performance – order this outstanding bundle today!
This Bundle Includes
KVM266PM-U Via Socket A MicroATX Motherboard
Via KM266 Pro/VT8235
A Closer Look
The KVM266PM-U motherboard is based on the Via KM266 Pro Northbridge chipset and the Via VT8235. It supports AMD Althlon. Athlon XP, Sempron, and Duron processors, with200MHz, 266MHz and 333MHz Front Bus Side support.
The KVM266PM-U provides one4X AGP slot. AGP 4x the standard generation VGA interface specification, this platform delivers enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds. Allowing users to have a more realistic graphics experiences while gaming or movie watching
The KVM266PM-U includes built in IDE facilities that supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133.
The KVM266PM-U comes with a AC '97 codec audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio.
- Mercury KVM266PM-U Via Socket A MicroATX Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Drivers & Utilities CD
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- AMD Generic Processor Installation Video
- AMD Heat Sink Installation Video
- AMD Heat Sink Removal Video
- AMD Selecting the Proper Heat Sink Video
- AMD Thermal Pad VS. Thermal Paste Video
- Mercury KVM266PM-U Manual
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Kobian
Warranty provided by: Kobian
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: KVM266PM-U/D1600
UPC No: 8886383600554
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:3, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K13-2904
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kobian logos are registered trademarks of Kobian. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.