Cisco Voice / fax module - analog ports: 2 - for 28XX, 28XX 2-pair, 28XX 4-pair, 28XX V3PN, 29XX, 38XX, 38XX V3PN, 39XX; IAD (VIC3-2FXS/DID)Item#: 7505505 | Model#: VIC3-2FXS/DID
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Cisco VIC3-2FXS/DID Voice/Fax Interface Module Product Details
Cisco 2 Port Voice/Fax Interface Module
Add a high density voice and fax interface to a Unified Communications Router with the Cisco 2 Port Voice/Fax Interface Module. It provides enterprises, managed service providers, and service providers, the ability to directly connect the PSTN , traditional telephony equipment and WAN to the Cisco 2811, 2821, 2851, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3825, 3845 and 3925, 3945 Unified Communications Routers for either IP Communications capabilities or pure toll bypass. The two analog RJ-11 FXS/DID ports enable to connect directly to phones, fax machines, and key systems along with off-premises DID connection from central office. Order the Cisco 2 Port Voice/Fax Interface Module today!
- 2X RJ-11 FXS/DID ports
- FXS (foreign exchange station) port for connecting directly to phones, fax machines, and key systems.
- DID (direct inward dial) for providing off-premises DID connection from central office.
- Plug-in module
- For Cisco® 2811, 2821, 2851, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3825, 3845 and 3925, 3945 Unified Communications Routers
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 0882658162145
Mfg Part No: VIC3-2FXS/DID
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.