Intel Core i7 6800K 3.4GHz 6 Core Processor - 12 Threads, 15MB Cache, LGA2011-v3 Socket, 14 nm, 140 W, Desktop Processor - BX80671I76800KItem#: 40096855 | Model#: BX80671I76800K
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Intel Core i7 6800K Processor - BX80671I76800K Product Details
Intel Core i7 6800K 3.4GHz 6 Core Processor
Intel Core i7 6800K 3.4GHz 6 Core Processor has a base clock speed of 3.4 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 and Intel Hyper-Threading technology. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 3.8 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 6 cores with 12 threads in an LGA 2011-v3 socket and has 15MB of Intel Smart Cache memory. Having 6 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 12 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. Order the Intel Core i7 6800K 3.4GHz 6 Core Processor now!
- LGA 2011-v3; gives smooth connectivity between the processor and the motherboard
- 3.4GHz speed; runs all demanding applications at a great speed without any lag
- 15MB L3 Cache; delivers fast and smooth processing performance
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 5032037087131
Mfg Part No: BX80671I76800K
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.9999 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.