Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 6950X 3GHz Processor - 10core, 20 Threads, 25MB Cache - LGA2011-v3 Socket, 14 nm, 140 W, Box - BX80671I76950XItem#: 40096758 | Model#: BX80671I76950X
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Intel Core i7 6950X Processor - BX80671I76950X Product Details
Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 6950X 3GHz 10 Core Processor
The Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 6950X 3GHz 10 Core Processor has a base clock speed of 3.0 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 and Intel Hyper-Threading technology. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.0 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 10 cores with20 threads in an LGA 2011-v3 socket and has 25MB of Intel Smart Cache memory. Having 10 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 20 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. Order theIntel Core i7 Extreme Edition 6950X 3GHz 10 Core Processor now!
- LGA 2011-v3; gives smooth connectivity between the processor and the motherboard
- 3.0GHz speed; runs all demanding applications at a great speed without any lag
- 25MB Cache; delivers fast and smooth processing performance
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 5032037318044
Mfg Part No: BX80671I76950X
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.