See more products
- Accessories & Parts (115)
- Bookcases (232)
- Carts & Stands (162)
- Chairs (980)
- CPU and Printer Stands (67)
- Filing (510)
- Keyboard Drawers (39)
- LAN Workstations (127)
- Computer Workstations (189)
- Shelving (117)
- Desks (545)
- Entertainment Furniture (676)
- Wire Shelving (11)
- Collections (137)
- Cabinets & Safes (464)
- Occasional Furniture (12)
- Coat & Luggage Racks (122)
Kendall Howard 96" Work Bench Product Details
Kendall Howard 96" Performance LAN Work Bench with Full Bottom Shelf
The Kendall Howard 96" Performance LAN Work Bench with Full Bottom Shelf is made from highest quality American-Made tube steel and manufactured into perfection. This amazing work bench is 34" in height and provides completely modular design that makes it the great furniture for a more efficient workspace. Its lower shelf is formed by means of two 14” deep modular shelves, while its 500-pound weight capacity makes it reliable and durable. Great for LAN Stations, Network Imaging Stations, Computer Repair Tech Benches, IT Lab Furniture, and many more, this Work Bench will sure give plenty of depth for storage for your needs. Pick the Kendall Howard 96" Performance LAN Work Bench with Full Bottom Shelf right now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 34" LAN Work Bench; offers completely modular design for optimal equipment placement and organization
- 14” deep modular shelves; lets you store items up to 14" size
- 500-pound Weight capacity; supports up to 500 pounds of weight
Note: CPUs, Monitors and Accessories are not included.
- Work surface height: 34"
- Work surface weight capacity: 500lbs
- Upper shelving height: 32"-80" (adjustable)
- Upper shelf depth: 16"
- Upper shelf weight capacity: 300lbs
- Lower shelf depth: 14"
- Lower shelf weight capacity: 500lbs
- Bench depth: 30"
- Bench width: 96"
- Inside from bottom shelf to upper shelf: 25.750"
- Weight: 100lb
- Overall Capacity: 1000lbs
A Closer Look
- Completely modular.
- Universal preset accessory mounting holes.
- Knock down design allows for easier transport to your facility.
- Ships in a fully enclosed crate to ensure no shipping damage.
- Easy to follow directions; Assembles in less than 20 minutes.
- Fully adjustable upper shelving in any increment.
- 7 layer laminate coating on the main surface to protect against damage.
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- Jun 11, 2009
good product, bad assembly instructions
Very sturdy product, well designed to handle lots of weight. I used the 96'' lan station in my game room of my home so had plenty or room to place it in. However the assembly instructions were poor. They put a generic manual for the smallest lan station and did nt address my 96'' lan station. It made things very confusing because the assembly was quite different for between a 96'' lan station and a lan station that would have been about 36''.
- Jul 29, 2007
When you need the best, you need Kendall Howard. The 96'' LAN Bench is well constructed, easy to assemble, and nearly indestructable. While it may be on the high end of the price spectrum, I'd rather have my money going to support businesses who build their own products in the USA than to people who outsource. Note that none of the accesories pictured (i.e. drawers, accessory bar) are included. Be sure to check them out!
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: Kendall Howard
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 5000-3-200-96 _X
UPC No: 890552613069
Box Size: This Product is Oversized ( Length: 100, Width: 12, Depth: 34 )
Shipping Weight: 325.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K102-1098
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kendall Howard logos are registered trademarks of Kendall Howard. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.