See more products
- Accessories (65)
- Security Cables (858)
- Cameras Closed Circuit (382)
- Network Cameras (52)
- Camera Lenses - CCTV (1)
- Mounts & Housings (20)
- Digital Security Recorders (136)
- Home Monitoring (25)
- Security Alarm Hardware (87)
- Security Services (4)
- Spy Gear (10)
- Security Camera Systems (67)
- Network Video Recorder (1)
Q-See QS434 Network Security DVR - 4-Channels, H.264, USB, No Hard DriveItem#: Q300-2846 | Model#: QS434
Q-See 4 Channel DVR: add Hard Drive & Cameras Product Details
Q-See QS434 Network DVR
The Q-See QS434 Network DVR lets you watch over your property from anywhere in the world. This 4 channel DVR lets you manage multiple cameras positioned around your house or business and access the live or recorded video over the Internet via your laptop, iPhone, Android phone, and select Blackberry enabled 3G phones. It can store a large amount of video when you install up to a 2TB hard drive with its SATA interface. With its two USB ports, it allows you to utilize a storage backup for even more data management. It also comes with a mouse that can be connected to the USB port so you can navigate through programs and controls with ease. Order the Q-See QS434 Network DVR today and protect your property at all times! Get one now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4 channel DVR; control and access up to four surveillance cameras
- Remote Monitoring features; allows you to access live and recorded videos over the Internet so you can watch over your premises wherever you are in the world using your laptop and smartphone
- SATA interface; supports up to 2TB hard drive capacity, allowing you to store a number of recorded videos
- Two USB ports; connects the mouse for easy program navigation and also allows you to have an extra storage space when you connect an external drive or a USB flash drive
- DVR 4 Channel H.264 DVR Network DVR
- Recording Resolution The QS434 surveillance system captures video in CIF real-time providing smooth video playback (30 frames per second per channel at a playback resolution of 352x240).D1 provides a slower frame per second, but displays a larger video image for improved recognition of people and objects (7.5 frames per second per channel at a playback resolution of 704x480).
- Remote Surveillance Stay in touch on the go! Remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 10 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access with lower bandwidths.
- Supported Hard Drive
This system can support 1 SATA hard drive up to 2 Terabytes (hard drive not included). A hard drive allows you to record and store video footage. The amount of footage that you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the size of the hard drive, recording and resolution settings you select during setup.
- Three Viewing Modes
Select from 3 different viewing modes:
- Single Cam: Display 1 camera at a time
- Multi-Cam: Display 2 or 4 cameras at once on a split screen.
- Timed Auto-Sequence: Display a timed-auto sequence, which shows each camera for a few seconds and rotates the view through all cameras one at a time.
- Four Recording Modes
Select from 4 different recording modes:
- Advanced Motion Detection: Advanced motion detection settings help to minimize false alarms. The easy-to-use motion detection set-up screen allows you to mask out certain areas which frequently experience heavy movement in order to avoid false alarms and unnecessary triggers.
- Time-Schedule: Record based on a pre-set schedule that you choose depending on your needs. For example, only at night, only during office hours or only during non-business hours.
- Alarm Sensor Trigger: Only records when the alarm sensor has been triggered. The sensor can be configured to various sensitivities to eliminate non-critical motion triggers. (Alarm sensor not included.)
- Manual: When set to manual, the system can be turned on to record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or until you manually turn it off.
- Connect up to 4 Cameras Connect up to 4 surveillance cameras using BNC video connections with the option for the cameras to be equipped with audio.
- Three Search Options:
Quickly find previously recorded video by searching in one of three ways:
- Time: search video within a specific time frame
- Motion Detection Event: search video by occurrences of motion
- Alarm Triggered Event: search video by items that triggered an alert.
- Multi-Tasking Functionality The multi-tasking feature allows up to five functions to occur on the system at one time: record video, watch live video or playback video, while also monitoring and managing the system remotely, and also backing up files.
- H.264 Compression H.264 Compression minimizes file size in order to maximize the hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet.
- Convenient Backup Backup video files from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
- Display Resolution When watching video live, the display resolution is 704x480. When playing back previously recorded video, the resolution will depend on the recording settings selected during setup.
- Connects to a Monitor Display on any TV or 19” or larger PC Monitor (4 BNC outputs, 1 BNC, 1 VGA output). The system supports multiple VGA resolution settings: 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024.
- Additional Specifications
- DVR supports RS-485 compliant Pan-Tilt-Zoom cameras (not included)
- DVR supports two channels of audio (audio cameras or mics not included)
- DVR Video Inputs/Outputs: 4 BNC inputs /1 BNC, 1 VGA output
- DVR Audio Inputs/Outputs: 4/1 (Mic/cams not included)
- Two USB 2.0 ports for USB mouse and USB back-up drive connectivity
- DVR Power Supply: 12V
- DVR Operating Temperature: 50°-122°F
- Compatibility Works with Windows and Most 3G Smart Phones
- Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Internet Browsers Compatible with: Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (with IE Plug-In).
- Mobile Phones Remote Monitoring on a Supported 3G Smart Phone - stay in touch on the go! Instantly view live video, one camera at a time on 3G networks. Supported Smart Phones: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry OS 5, Running Windows Mobile Pro 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 Operating System, Running Symbian Operating System.
- 4-Channel H.264 DVR (QS434)
- USB Mouse and Remote Control
- Power Cord for DVR
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- BNC to RCA adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-Rom with Remote Viewing
- Software and Manuals
- 1-year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
|Video Out||4x BNC|
|Hard Drives Included||N/A|
|Hard Drive Size||None|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 12
- Next »
- Oct 27, 2012
Product worked as advertised. Great value for the price. DVR automatically goes back to record mode after a power outage.
- Oct 19, 2012
Better than my PC
For $60, I could not refuse such a buy from these guys. It works great and the remote viewing is good. I bought this knowing the resolution was not going to be the best, but hey, for $60, I can't complain. The port forwarding was easy and had it online in no time.
- Sep 13, 2012
Kinda good for the price
After installing my extra hard drive and formating, it was not that hard to setup except I have not been able to get the motion detection to work yet. Other than that, for 89 bucks, I can't complain much.
- Jun 29, 2012
Everything works ok, but ....
I do have two complaints about this system. They may not affect everyone but if you want to continuously review several hours of video, the way they have designed this system makes it difficult. It saves one video file per hour, so when you fast forward or rewind, it stops at the end of the hour. Then you have to get the next hour and review it until it stops. I like to review several hours at a time. Also, the big red square that shows it is recording is very large and covers up way more of the screen than is necessary. Other than that the quality is fine and you can view on your mobile phone, which is great.
- Jun 04, 2012
My cameras have been pre-installed. Just added a hard drive into the box, plugged in the cameras and everything worked. The menu display was easy to follow. Everything was logically presented. Love it!
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 12
- Next »
Warranty provided by: Q-See
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: QS434
UPC No: 645439230521
Box Size: ( Length: 16, Width: 3, Depth: 10 )
Shipping Weight: 5.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q300-2846
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.