Konica Minolta magicolor 5450 Color Network Laser Product Details
Konica Minolta magicolor 5450 Color Network Laser Printer
The fast, powerful magicolor 5450 keeps pace with your business needs! This high-performance dynamo attains prints speeds of 27 pages per minute printing speeds (color and black and white). Its 9600 x 600 dpi resolution with Photo ART results in outstanding image quality. The magicolor 5450 utilizes single-pass laser technology to produce its blazing-quick copies, while an Emperon high-performance controller provides fast job processing for Windows, Macintosh and Linux. A 667-MHz PowerPC processor gives you the horsepower for complex files and images, and the magicolor 5450’s 256 MB DDR SDRAM memory doubles your file data throughput and consumes less energy. This dynamic color laser printer is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet interface for high-speed network printing in busy business workgroups.
Compact Size and Affordable Price Tag
The magicolor 5450’s compact size and small price tag make color printing efficient and affordable. The magicolor 5450 fits easily on the desktop or can be converted to a freestanding model with a printer cabinet.
Photographic Image Quality
Revolutionary color technology is built in to generate outstanding prints. The magicolor 5450’s 9600 x 600 dpi PhotoART contone quality generates more than 4000 colors per dot for photographic detail and smooth color gradients. Dynamic Contone Screening optimizes output by analyzing page elements and automatically adjusting color. And to ensure that the color is consistent on every page, the magicolor 5450 color laser printer uses enhanced Automatic Image Density Control. And this superb color laser printer uses long-life toner cartridges that yield from 6,000 to 12,000 pages for low-cost, per-page printing.
- Single-pass laser technology produces full- color and black-&-white prints at 27 ppm.
- An Emperon high-performance controller provides fast job processing for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux.
- Its 667 MHz PowerPC processor gives you the horsepower for complex files and images.
- The printer includes 256 MB DDR SDRAM, which effectively doubles your file data throughput and consumes less energy.
- It's equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet interface for high-speed network printing in busy business workgroups.
- 9600 x 600 dpi Photo ART contone quality generates over 4000 colors per dot for photographic detail and smooth color gradients.
- Dynamic Contone Screening optimizes output by analyzing page elements and automatically adjusting color for you.
- The magicolor 5450 has industry-standard ICC color matching built in for automatic color rendering.
- To ensure color stays consistent on every print, every day, the printer uses enhanced Automatic Image Density Control.
- A small size allows the magicolor 5450 to fit easily on the desktop—or convert it to a free- standing model with a printer cabinet.
- This desktop color laser uses long-life toner cartridges that yield 6,000 or 12,000 pages for low-cost-per-page printing.
- PostScript 3 and PCL 6 languages support popular business applications, allowing the seamless creation and processing of all your color documents.
- Mixed network support for NetWare, TCP/IP, EtherTalk, and NetBIOS/NetBEUI ensures easy integration into your network configuration.
- Network administrators can count on the PageScope™ Net Care web-based utility for remote installation, management, and configuration of both KONICA MINOLTA and non-KONICA MINOLTA printers.
- Get real-time supply status, manage, and troubleshoot printers from virtually anywhere using your web browser and PageScope Web Connection.
- Enterprise Management System Plug-ins are available for seamless printing from OpenView, NetView, Unicenter, and Microsoft Management Console. A plug-in is also included for network administrators using Web Jetadmin.
- Get out of the box and running in just minutes with pre-installed toner and auto-install software that automatically detects your printer on the network and guides you through setup.
- Comprehensive printer drivers simplify printing with collation, fit-to-page scaling, separation pages, watermark, tray selection, and secure printing options. The Desktop Status Monitor tells you the status of your print job and supply levels with a pop-up window on your monitor.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Spotlight: Color Printers & Dye Sublimation Printing
Manufactured by: Konica Minolta
Warranty provided by: Konica Minolta
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 5250219100
UPC No: 039281035302
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:22, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 97.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q200-5450
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Konica Minolta logos are registered trademarks of Konica Minolta. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.