DYMO RhinoPro White Heat Shrink Tube Cassettes Product Details
DYMO RhinoPro 1/4" White Heat Shrink Tube Cassettes
Portable label printers are only as good as the labels on which they print. That’s why DYMO designed a series of labels for a multitude of applications on a wide variety of surfaces. Designed to work with the DYMO RhinoPRO series of portable label printers, these label will stick and stay stuck.
Under tough worksite conditions, you can count on RhinoPRO labels working for you. Built to withstand the elements and the test of time, they're easy to peel, apply and load. Resistant to oil, solvents and chemicals, these durable tapes adhere to all surfaces - even extremely rough ones like name-and-rating plates, patch panels, cabinets and racks.
Heat Shrink Tubes
Specifically designed for all applications that require normal heat shrink tubing. The cassette fits into all RhinoPRO printers. Made of industrial grade polyolefin and featuring a 3:1 heat shrink ratio, these new labels offer the convenience of printing directly on the tubing itself – eliminating the need for an extra labeling step.
- Easy to peel, split back labels
- Permanent adhesive results in labels that stick and last in heavy duty environments.
- Thermal transfer print technology is durable, smear proof, chemical and solvent resistant
- RhinoPRO 5000
- RhinoPRO 3000
- RhinoPRO 1000
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: DYMO
Warranty provided by: DYMO
Mfg Part No: 18051
UPC No: 071701180513
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:2, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C45-2003 K
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DYMO logos are registered trademarks of DYMO. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.