ABIT AN8-V Product Details
Socket 939 Sizzler!
ABIT’s AN8-V Motherboard.
Looking for an affordable, leading-edge motherboard to launch a powerhouse PC system with great multimedia features? This ABIT AN8-V ATX motherboard is the perfect platform for anyone who desires speed, stability, power and great graphics. Based on the celebrated NVIDIA NF4 chipset, the AN8-V is the perfect platform for systems running on AMD’s awe-inspiring Socket 939 AMD Athlon 64/64FX and Athlon 64 X2 dual-core 939-pin K8 processors with 2GHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology. This high-performance platform supports PCI Express, NV SATA RAID, NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet and NVIDIA Firewall, IEEE 1394, USB 2.0, 4 DIMM Dual DDR 400 non-ECC memory up to 4GB maximum, and ABIT uGuru™ and AudioMAX™ technologies All ABIT motherboards undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they will meet the industry’s highest standards for performance and reliability. For a motherboard that will give your PC attitude…choose the ABIT AN8-V. It offers a great combination of speed, stability and power…at an affordable price.
A Closer Look
The AN8-V provides 4 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 184-pin DDR with a total capacity of up to 4GB. You can install DDR266/333/400MHz Memory.
The AN8-V fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The AN8-V includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133.
The AN8-V comes with ABIT AudioMAX Technology, which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
The AN8-V supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. The SATA specification allows for thinner, more flexible cables with lower pin count, reduced voltage requirement, and up to 150 MB/s data transfer rate.
- ABIT AN8-V NVIDIA Socket 939 ATX Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Drivers & Utilities CD
- uGuru User's Manual
- NvRAID Driver Disk
- An8 Series Jumper Settings Diagram
- S/PDIF and Audio Ports Module
- 4 SATA Cables
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Abit AN8 Series Manual
- AMD Athlon 64 Product Brief
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Datasheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Power and Thermal Data Sheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Thermal Design Guide
- AMD Non-Boxed Manufacturer Limited Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: ABIT Technology
Warranty provided by: ABIT Technology
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AN8-V
UPC No: 841020003172
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A458-2120
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ABIT Technology logos are registered trademarks of ABIT Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.