Aten Bi-directional Converter Product Details
Aten RS-232 to RS-485/RS-422 Bi-Directional Non-Powered Converter
Convert RS-232 signals to and from RS-422/ RS-485 signals in long distance application up to 1200m with the Aten RS-232 To RS-485/RS-422 Bi-Directional Non-Powered Converter. Data transmission is controlled by the RTS signal in this DCE/DTE selectable interface converter. Also, point to point, multidrop, and simplex/duplex link selection is enabled. This interface converter doesn’t need any power supply to operate. Operating systems Windows 2000 and Windows XP are compatible with this device and the interface converter supports a baud rate of up to 115.2 kbps. Order the Aten RS-232 To RS-485/RS-422 Bi-Directional Non-Powered Converter right now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Data transmission controlled by RTS signal; for superior data transfer
- Cable distance of up to 1200m; very convenient for long distance data transfer
- Non powered operation; saves your valuable energy and money
- Compact size; for smart spacing option
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792142017
Mfg Part No: IC485SN
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.