Roof Fan Tray 120V 50/60HZ for NetShelter WX Enclo Product Details
The Rack Fan Tray is a low cost solution that aids in heat removal from a Netshelter Enclosure. The system easily installs into the top of the enclosure and expels heat from the roof of the rack. Wall-mounted enclosures have the additional option of installing the rack fan tray systems in the base of the rack as well. The fan trays are designed to promote bottom to top airflow within the enclosure. Includes: Installation guide, Qty 1 - IEC to NEMA 5-15P power cord, Qty 2 - Fans.
- Occupies 1U of rack space - Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.
- Promotes bottom to top airflow
- Increases Airflow - Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life.
- Dual A-B Power Inputs - Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.
- Air Filtration - Removes dirt and other particulates from the intake air for cleaner supply air.
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Fan guards - A safety measure that provides protection from the fan opening by covering the inlet.
COLOR FINISH: Black
LIMITED WARRANTY: 2 Years Repair or Replace
DESCRIPTION: Roof Fan Tray
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: AR8206ABLK
MAXIMUM DEPTH ": 7
MAXIMUM HEIGHT ": 2
MAXIMUM WIDTH ": 12
REGULATORY APPROVALS: CSA,UL Listed
WEIGHT LBS: 4.0
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304225201
Mfg Part No: AR8206ABLK
( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 5.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.