ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard - ATX, Socket R (LGA2011), Intel X79 Express, 1866MHz DDR3, SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCI-Express 3.0, CrossFireX/SLIItem#: A455-3156 | Model#: SABERTOOTH X79
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (6%)
ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Edition 5 years warranty Product Details
ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard
Improve your computer’s performance with extreme efficiency, operation stability and control with the ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard. It uses an Intel® X79 chipset, along with the latest motherboard technologies from the award-winning TUF series-military-standard TUF capacitors, chokes and MOSFETS for durable operation even under the most demanding conditions, TUF Thermal Armor for improved airflow and cooling design, and TUF Thermal Radar with twelve hardware sensors for real-time thermal detection.
This motherboard offers a reliable system management operation, supporting the processing capabilities of Intel® LGA2011 2nd generation Core™ i7 processors, up to 64GB DDR3 memory configuration performance in ASUS 8-DIMM design, precise digital control and stability of the ASUS DIGI+ Power Control for dependable CPU and RAM current delivery, quick SSD caching mechanism of the Intel® Smart Response Technology™, and easy-to-use enhanced graphical interface of the UEFI BIOS. It can also produce outstanding video and HD-quality audio with possible performances of two PCIe 3.0 x16 interfaces, an applicable NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFire™ quad-GPU support, and an 8-channel HD audio CODEC. For extreme performance functionality and computer system operation, choose the ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® X79 chipset; supports powerful performances from Intel® LGA2011 2nd generation Core™ i7 processors
- 64GB DDR3 memory in ASUS 8-DIMM design; facilitates efficient data transfers
- ASUS DIGI+ Power Control; controls the power delivery and ensures prolonged cooling and lifespan
- Intel® Smart Response Technology™; allows the SSD to function as cache for hard disk drive
- UEFI BIOS; enables EZ tuning mode with advanced graphical interface
- NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFire™ quad-GPU support; provides enhance graphics performance
- 8-channel HD audio CODEC support; produces HD-quality sounds
- Six USB 3.0 ports; provides fast data access and delivery to and from another component
- TUF cooling technologies; optimizes temperature detection and control for prolonged system operation and durability
Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support!
Flexible Multi-GPU Solutions, Your Weapon of Choice!
SABERTOOTH X79 brings you the multi-GPU choice of either SLI™ or CrossFireX. The motherboard features the most powerful Intel® X79 platform to optimize PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations. Expect a brand-new gaming style you’ve never experienced before!
Note: Intel Socket R (LGA2011) is only compatible with 2nd generation Sandy Bridge-E Intel Core i7 CPUs in the new LGA 2011 Package.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: SABERTOOTH X79
UPC No: 610839184583
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-3156
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.