ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 Motherboard - ATX, Socket R (LGA2011), Intel X79 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 8-CH Audio, 2x Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCI-E 3.0, CrossFireX/SLI, BT 3.0, WiFi-NItem#: A455-3154 | Model#: P9X79 DELUXE
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 LGA 2011 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 Motherboard
Every type of user will love the functionality and stability provided by the ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 Motherboard motherboard. Whether you are a gaming enthusiast, graphics professional, or just a simple at-home user, this motherboard is the right foundation for your system. The ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 Motherboard motherboard supports the LGA2011 socket for the most advanced second generation Intel Core i7 Processors.
The ASUS exclusive Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control enables enhanced performance, stability, and overclocking capability for your CPU and RAM. It allows for consistent power delivery to achieve a higher level of performance on the X79 platform. The ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 Motherboard motherboard is ready for PCIe 3.0 technology when integrating high-end GPU's and future PCIe 3.0 peripherals. It also has multi-GPU support for installing multiple graphics cards. Build your system now with the ASUS P9X79 DELUXE Intel X79 Motherboard motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Second generation Intel Core i7 Processor support; maximize the power of the most advanced CPU in your system
- 8-DIMM design; the board can accommodate up to 8 memory modules for superb computing speed
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control; it balances the performance, stability, and energy-efficiency of your system
- Multi-GPU support; installing multiple video cards on your system enables extreme visual acceleration
- ASUS BT GO 3.0! and USB 3.0 Boost; these features manage the Bluetooth and USB function of your computer, and enables them to achieve faster data transferring speeds
3-Way SLI™ and Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Support
Both SLI and CrossfireX architectures work flawlessly on new ASUS X79 boards, with PCI Express slots designed to accommodate the power of up to four current graphics cards. Whether for professional graphics work, heavy duty multimedia or dedicated gaming, more than ample graphics power can be applied whenever needed.
Note: Intel Socket R (LGA2011) is only compatible with 2nd generation Sandy Bridge-E Intel Core i7 CPUs in the new LGA 2011 Package.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: P9X79 DELUXE
UPC No: 610839184507
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-3154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.