ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard - ATX, Socket R (LGA2011), Intel X79 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCI-Express 3.0, CrossFireX/SLI, BluetoothItem#: A455-3152 | Model#: P9X79 PRO
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 LGA 2011 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard
The ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard is one of the most advanced motherboard with its industry-leading features and support for the groundbreaking 2nd generation Intel Core i7 Processor. The ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard is designed to accommodate the most high-end CPU, and it can also hold up to 8 memory modules for extreme performance.
The exclusive Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control feature manages the performance and stability of your computer efficiently. It facilitates consistent power delivery to reach high system functionality. The onboard Intel Gigabit LAN gives you the best online experience with its fast speed and high-bandwidth networking, while the ASUS BT GO! and USB 3.0 boost manages your Bluetooth and USB ports effectively to give you faster data transmission rates.
The revolutionary UEFI BIOS integrated in the ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard simplifies the platform settings so you can manage your system efficiently.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Second generation Intel Core i7 processor support; compatibility with the latest CPU technology allows you to achieve superb computing performance
- 8 DIMM support; installing up to 8 memory modules allows fast information throughout for faster system functioning
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control; this technology balances the performance and energy-efficiency of your computer
- UEFI BIOS; basic and advanced users can set up their system conveniently with this feature
- SLI and CrossFireX ready; installing multiple video cards can push the visual capability of your desktop to the limit
3-Way SLI™ and Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Support
Both SLI and CrossfireX architectures work flawlessly on new ASUS X79 boards, with PCI Express slots designed to accommodate the power of up to four current graphics cards. Whether for professional graphics work, heavy duty multimedia or dedicated gaming, more than ample graphics power can be applied whenever needed.
Note: Intel Socket R (LGA2011) is only compatible with 2nd generation Sandy Bridge-E Intel Core i7 CPUs in the new LGA 2011 Package.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 610839184538
Mfg Part No: P9X79 PRO
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.