Zotac ZBOXSD-ID12-U ION Barebone Mini-PC Product Details
Zotac ZBOXSD-ID12-U ION Barebone Mini-PC
Take the first step to living green with the eco-friendly and energy-efficient Zotac ZBOXSD-ID12-U ION Barebone Mini-PC powered by Intel® Atom™ technology combined with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 graphics. The Zotac ZBOXSD-ID12-U ION Barebone Mini-PC delivers phenomenal performance and compatibility for a full Microsoft® Windows® 7 experience with Aero® user interface while maintaining best-in-class energy-efficiency. The Zotac ZBOXSD-ID12-U ION Barebone Mini-PC is the ideal minature solution for any room in your home.
The ZOTAC SD-ID12 mini-PC is easy to master with only two thumb screws in place to unlock the internal expansion capabilities. Inside the ZOTAC SD-ID12 mini-PC is space for a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive and 204-pin DDR3 DIMM module while USB 2.0, eSATA and a 6-in-1 memory card reader provide external expansion.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Intel® HyperThreading technology
- Intel® ClearVideo (SD) technology
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9 compatible
- OpenGL® 1.5 compatible
- Energy-efficient computing
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264010811
Mfg Part No: ZBOXSD-ID12-U
( Length:18, Width:18, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.