Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote Product Details
Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote (Refurbished)
With the Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote, you can now control a multitude of your entertainment devices with the touch of just a few, simple buttons. Compatible with over 225,000 home entertainment units, the Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote keeps you on top of all your favorite multimedia components. It features a guided online setup for easy functionality that shows you how to connect the remote to your equipment. Several one-click activity buttons further allow you to operate your media systems by selecting the best input setting. This convenient and easy-to-use remote replaces six remote controls, eliminating any clutter and confusion. Grab the Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote today!
What It is & Why You Need It:
- Eliminates the need for multiple remote controls
- Instantly access your entertainment equipment with one-click activity buttons
Your rechargeable remote can go a week between charges. You won’t be looking for batteries when you want to be watching TV.
||One-click activity buttons
No more complicated lists of what to turn on or which button to select. Once you’re set up, you just select what you want to do—such as "Watch a DVD"—and your Harmony does the rest.
||Guided online setup
You connect your remote to your computer and tell us what equipment you have. Then sit back and let our online software walk you through every step of the setup process.
||Constantly updated device database
Whether you have an aging VCR or a brand new Blu-ray™ player, you can be confident your Harmony remote will control the devices you have today and the ones you add tomorrow.
You’ll see just what you need, like icons for your favorite channels as well as the commands you need for the devices you’re using. The smart display can even provide help if you need it.
||Replaces six remotes
It’s easy to say goodbye to that jumble of remotes on the coffee table.
If you have any questions, Harmony customer support is ready to help.
Buttons are grouped by how you use them, shaped so you can feel your way around, and backlit—so you always know where you are.
A Closer Look
- Rechargeable: Your remote can go a week between charges. You won’t be looking for batteries when you want to be watching TV.
- Replaces six remotes: Eliminates the need for multiple remotes and the complications and clutter that goes with them.
- Color screen shows what you need: You can see icons for your favorite channels as well as the commands you need for the devices you’re using. The smart display can even provide help if you need it.
- One-click activity buttons: Automatically turns on the proper devices and selects the appropriate input settings depending on what you want to do—such as "Watch a DVD".*
- Support for 5000+ brands and 225,000+ devices: You can be confident your remote will work with the home entertainment devices you own today, and the ones you’ll buy in the future.
- Guided online setup: You connect your remote to your computer and tell us what equipment you have. Then sit back and let our online software walk you through every step of the setup process.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: L23-0700 R
UPC No: 097855062085
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.