Sonos Connect Wireless HiFi System (CTNZPUS1) Product Details
Sonos CTNZPUS1 Connect Wireless HiFi System
Turn your stereo, home theater or powered speakers into a music streaming system with the Sonos CTNZPUS1 Connect Wireless HiFi System. Just hook it up to the amplified audio equipment you already own and let the music play. With the Sonos CTNZPUS1 Connect Wireless HiFi System, wirelessly stream your entire iTunes® library, favorite music services and thousands of radio stations to any room. Set it up in minutes, and expand until every room in your home is packed with the music you love.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Connects to your home theater, stereo, and more to bring streaming music to the amplified audio equipment you already own
- Hear every song you have and discover more with access to online music services and 100,000 free radio stations
- Easily connects to your wireless router with included Ethernet cable or connects wirelessly anywhere with addition of SONOS BRIDGE(not included)
- Expand wirelessly in more rooms to play different songs in different rooms or play together in sync
A Closer Look:
- Connects to a home theater system or external amplifier - Seamlessly integrates your home theater system and other audio devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System.
- Analog and digital audio output - Enjoy superior audio quality with analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs engineered for premium performance. Fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each zone - Optimize sound performance for each zone using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual zone or by groups of zones.
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations — free of charge - Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music services - Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iheartradio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Napster®, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playback - Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any room - Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® - Simply connect an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player with line-in and experience true multi-room AirPlay®.
- Listen to music that’s stored on an iPod or iPhone - Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the Sonos DOCK (sold separately).
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, TV and more throughout the home - An analog audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
Stream all the music on earth:
- Wirelessly play your iTunes library, favorite online music services, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, podcasts and shows.
- Sonos works seamlessly with Spotify®, Pandora®, SiriusXM™ Internet radio, TuneIn, Napster®, Rhapsody®, MOG, iheartradio, Rdio®, Last.fm, Wolfgang’s Vault®, Aupeo, Stitcher and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks.
- Stream any song from your iPhone or iPad using AirPlay® by connecting an Apple AirPort Express® via line-in to your CONNECT.
Free control with your smartphone or tablet:
- Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone, iPod touch®, and iPad let you wirelessly control your music and rooms. Download from the Android Market™ or iTunes App Store.
- Search, browse and play music from the palm of your hand. Change the volume in one room or many.
Works with your amplified audio equipment
SONOS CONNECT brings a world of wireless music to the amplified audio equipment you already own.
- Analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs deliver superior audio
- Flexible volume control via your Sonos Controller or favorite audio equipment
- Adjustable bass and treble controls for optimal sound performance
Where can the CONNECT go?
- Your living room, attached to a home theater or stereo
- Your office, connected to powered speakers
- Everywhere, if you have an amplifier in one central location with speaker wires home run to this spot
Easy to set up
- Connect the SONOS BRIDGE to your router.
- Attach the CONNECT to any amplified audio device using digital and analog outputs and connect wirelessly
- Install the software on your computer.
- Choose a controller.
- Set up Sonos in one room, then add as many Sonos players to your home as you wish.
- Play different songs in every room or blast the same song everywhere, in perfect party sync.
- SONOS CONNECT
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- 1 RCA stereo audio cable
- 1 stereo mini to RCA Y-audio cable
- Sonos QuickStart Guide with Setup CD
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sonos
Warranty provided by: Sonos
UPC No: 180501001185
Mfg Part No: CTNZPUS1
( Length:6, Width:8, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sonos logos are registered trademarks of Sonos. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.