Avocent Cat 5 Integrated Access Cable - 7ft, RJ-45 Male, USB Male, VGA Male, Compatible With Avocent AutoView 1400, 1500, 2000, 2020, 2030 KVM Switches - USBIAC-7Item#: 583937 | Model#: USBIAC-7
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Avocent Cat 5 Integrated Access Cable - USBIAC-7 Product Details
Avocent Cat 5 Integrated Access Cable
Get a firm connectivity between with KVM switches and devices with the Avocent Cat 5 Integrated Access Cable. Its 7ft length provides flexible connectivity for controlling devices, whereas the Cat5 cable and RJ-45 male connector enables wide compatibility along with high speed data transmission. The VGA (D-sub 15-pin) male and USB (Type A) male ports let you connect a variety of display units and keyboards. This integrated cable is designed ideally for Avocent AutoView 1400, 1500, 2000, 2020 and 2030 KVM switches. Order the Avocent Cat 5 Integrated Access Cable today for setting up a hassle free virtual controlling system!
- Cat5 cable with RJ-45,VGA and USB connectors give wide compatibility
- 7 ft enables flexible connection
- Compatible with Avocent AutoView 1400, 1500, 2000, 2020 and 2030 KVM switches
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Avocent
Warranty provided by: Avocent
UPC No: 636430028729
Mfg Part No: USBIAC-7
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Avocent logos are registered trademarks of Avocent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.