Sony WEGA KDF-55WF655 / 55-Inch / 1386 x 788 / LCD Rear Projection HDTVItem#: S08-5500 | Model#: KDF-55WF655
Currently Out Of Stock!
Sony 55" LCD RPTV Product Details
Sony's KDF-55WF655 55"
Grand WEGA® LCD
Rear Projection HDTV
In a word, the picture quality of Sony’s KDF-55WF655 55” Grand WEGA® LCD Rear Projection TV is amazing. The WEGA Engine® maintains the picture digitally, and thanks to the Optical Engine™, high-resolution picture is delivered corner-to-corner. Incredible picture quality is experienced over the 55” HDTV screen with 3.28 million dots resolution, and constant light. With a sleek and stylish new look, you’ll be pleased to know it fits into the same space as the 50” KF-50WE620. Enjoy all of the features of the WE Grand WEGA® series, plus storing and watching slideshows, MPEG, and MP3 files with the system’s built-in Memory Stick®, a built-in ATSC tuner and CableCARD slot for future High Definition and digital broadcasts, an HDMI input, and a new stylish design.
- HD ready, High Resolution Panel with over 3 million pixels: Three-chip LCD
technology delivers a total of 3.28 million pixel dots of resolution for incredible
- Widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio: Accepts the HDTV standard 1080 interlaced
scanning lines (1080i) or 720 scanning lines (720p).
- ATSC Integrated Tuner: Allows the reception of local, off-air digital broadcasts
providing the viewing of free, true high-definition network programming without
the addition of a set top box or a monthly fee, in some regions.
- LCD technology: Eliminates flicker, phosphor burning, and misconvergence
and increases longevity.
- Picture-and-Picture: Simultaneously displays two shows, one over the main
screen, and the second over a smaller inset window.
- Slim Table Top Design: The perfect entertainment solution for a room with
limited space. All Grand WEGA models are less than 21” deep.
- Optical Engine™: Sony's original engine, that provides a high-resolution
picture from corner to corner across the entire screen; it also renders an
image with high brightness utilizing a 100W UHP (Ultra High Pressure) Lamp
that can be easily replaced by the owner.
- Audio: S-Master Digital Amplifier and TruSurround® SRS® Audio Sound
- HDMI Interface (High-Definition Multimedia Interface): HDMI provides an
interface between any audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player,
and A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor, such as a digital television
- Improved contrast and black levels
- Performs well in settings with ambient light
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: KDF-55WF655
UPC No: 027242648517
Box Size: This Product is Oversized ( Length:61, Width:24, Depth:41)
Shipping Weight: 120.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 267pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S08-5500
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.