Serious Magic ULTRA 2 Keying Software (Full) Product Details
Serious Magic ULTRA 2 Professional Keying Software with Virtual Sets
Revolutionary Keying Technology
Serious Magic's ULTRA 2 is a breakthrough that transforms keying into a practical daily production tool for all types of video professionals. ULTRA 2's drag-and-drop simplicity allows video editors to create highly realistic background composites that are convincing in every detail, even from marginal video sources.
ULTRA 2's Vector Keying technology blows away the primitive keyer built into your video editing software. Now shots that used to be impossible to key uneven lighting, wrinkled backgrounds and frizzy hair can be finished in minutes. ULTRA 2 will even preserve the shadows of your talent and achieve complex keys such as smoke, liquids and transparent objects with minimal effort. It's simply remarkable.
The World's Best Keyer Just Got Better
It's been two incredible years since ULTRA first revolutionized the world of keying. Now we're unleashing ULTRA 2the next generation. ULTRA 2 includes powerful new features and radical new ways to key. Plus many of the most valuable ULTRA tools are enhanced or expanded with faster workflow and higher quality.
Twice the Speed, Twice the Resolution
- Fast, Faster, Fastest
The world's fastest software keyer just got faster. ULTRA's keyer has been entirely rewritten to take advantage of the power of the GPU chip in your graphics card. Turn on the new "GPU Boost" mode and, on recent generation cards, ULTRA 2 can key HD in real-time and standard definition faster than real-time!
- HDV & HD support
The world is going HD and now you'll be ready with output in 1080i, 1080p, 720p and more.
- Widescreen 16:9 & Progressive Scan Support
Output standard definition 16:9 or 4:3 video in 480p and 480i.
- Color Correction
New improvements help you get more natural keys.
- 32-Bit Rendering
Enhancements give you higher quality output.
Innovative New Ways to Key
- Plus-90 Mode
Increase the resolution of most key shots by 33%. Turn a standard definition DV camera into a source for HD resolution keys.
- Virtual Shadows & Reflections
Solves the hardest part of keying - lighting for clean shadows. Now virtual shadows are automatically generated.
- Mask Paint
This invaluable new tool can quickly save "impossible" to key shots.
- Multi-Point Pan & Zoom
Now you can pan and zoom up to 64 different points in one scene.
- Flexible Image Placement
Now you can move and reposition talent in any virtual set including trak shots.
- Load/Save Presets
Save individual settings for major functions in ULTRA and load them in other projects.
- Loop Flag
Enables your secondary footage to loop infinitely providing greater flexibility about when to end your scenes.
- Insert Multiple B-Sources
Insert and position up to four B-Sources when creating your own virtual sets.
Versatile Compatibility Enables You to Work Faster
ULTRA now supports QuickTime input and output, perfect for Final Cut Pro and Avid users. ULTRA also supports direct output to Flash video.
- High Resolution Stills
Load high resolution images and use the new Pan & Zoom function to move around it. Zoom way in without losing resolution.
- Image Sequences
Easily share video with any standard 3D animation tool or 2D compositing tool.
- Extensive Input & Output
Greatly expanded codec support ensures you never have to convert files again.
- Expanded Online Documentation
ULTRA 2 features dramatically expanded online documentation including new sections, photos and diagrams.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP or 2000
- 933 Mhz or faster processor speed
- Intel® Pentium® III, 4, Celeron 2, Xeon® or equivalent
- AMD® Opteron®, Athlon®, Athlon XP® or Duron® processor or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- 32 MB AGP or PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration (GeForce or Radeon class card recommended)
- For SD GPU Keying: 64 MB AGP or PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration (GeForce 5700, Radeon 9600 or better card recommended)
- For HD GPU Keying: 128 MB AGP or PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration (GeForce 6600, Radeon 9800 or better card recommended)
- Windows® - compatible PC audio card
- Windows® - compatible DV input required for real-time preview of external video
- IDE hard drive or Ethernet card required for activation
- NTSC and PAL
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Serious Magic
Warranty provided by: Serious Magic
Mfg Part No: 20020001
UPC No: 850394000076
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S288-1058
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Serious Magic logos are registered trademarks of Serious Magic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.