Buffalo AirStation N150 Wireless USB Adapter - USB 2.0, 2.4 MHz, IEEE802.11n - WLI-UC-GNMItem#: B75-1632 | Model#: WLI-UC-GNM
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Buffalo WLI-UC-GNM N150 Wireless USB Adapter Product Details
Buffalo WLI-UC-GNM AirStation N150 Wireless USB Adapter
Access the web anywhere you go with the Buffalo WLI-UC-GNM AirStation N150 Wireless USB Adapter. Featuring its ultra-compact and light-weight design, this wireless USB adapter will let you connect to the Internet anywhere you go. For seamless and smooth web experience, this USB adapter delivers up to 300Mbps of whopping data transfer rates. Plus, you it doesn't require any driver or software installation to use-just plug it to your laptop and your're done. To protect your critical data and prevent hackers from penetrating your system, this wireless adapter is equipped with WPA2, WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), and 128/64-bit WEP security encryptions. Additionally, it uses IEEE 802.11n protocol for greater throughputs and wider compatibility with all your devices as its is fully backward compatible with 802.11b/g products. Order the Buffalo WLI-UC-GNM AirStation N150 Wireless USB Adapter now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Ultra-compact and light-weight design; lets you connect to the Internet anywhere you go
- 300Mbps data transfer rate; provides seamless Internet experience
- WPA2, WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), and 128/64-bit WEP security encryptions; offers excellent protection against unauthorized access
- Universal compatibility; works well with 802.11b/g/n products
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Buffalo Technology
Warranty provided by: Buffalo Technology
UPC No: 747464121550
Mfg Part No: WLI-UC-GNM
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Buffalo Technology logos are registered trademarks of Buffalo Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.