Cables To Go 3-Foot Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with MTRJ to SC termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The MTRJ terminator features a latch-type design similar to the RJ connector on a Cat5 patch cable, and is half the size of the SC connector. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
- Small footprint design of the MTRJ connector increases the port density
- RJ style latch makes it easy to use
- SC push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
- Weight: 0.05 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 33145
UPC No: 757120331452
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-33145
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.