C2G 10m LC-ST 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange - Patch cable - LC multi-mode (M) to ST multi-mode (M) - 33 ft - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron - OM1 - (33168)Item#: 599599 | Model#: 33168
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 33-Foot Fiber Multimode Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 33-Foot Multimode LC/ST Duplex Patch Cable With Clips
Cables To Go offers high-quality LC to ST Fiber Optic Patch Jumpers designed to meet or exceed industry specifications. LC Fiber Patch Jumpers are perfect for Fast Ethernet, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. Fiber patch cords are used to connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross-connects, interconnects, and information outlets. The LC cable with latch clip design gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. Each cable is individually 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss and quality.
- RJ style latch in a connector body half the size of a conventional SC
- Small, rugged design
- LC connector is easy to engage and disengage featuring a "telephone jack style" release mechanism
- Latch design prevents the plug from snagging when jumper cables are being routed
- Immune to electrical interference
- Fast Ethernet, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet
- Subsystem: Telecommunications Closet, Equipment Room, Work Area
- Includes LC clips
- Weight: 0.16 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120331681
Mfg Part No: 33168
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.